A bit of DIY

New to all this but just stripped off in the back garden as its pretty private to do a bit of DIY and gardening.
Realised the gate at the front was open and didnt want any unexpected visitors so walked out the the front and calmly closed and locked the gate.
Thats the bravest Ive been so far and its just after lunch.
Who knows what Ill be like later, I may be running up and down the street

This topic was edited
RE:A bit of DIY

Good for you! Chores are far less of a chore when you are nude in my opinion. Enjoy and congrats on taking a new step in your nudist journey.

This post was edited

glad you are comfy doing chores in the buff. Like the other guy said " any chore done nude is a far lighter chore to do" I find myself doing
things around the parts of the yard with far lighter heart than the areas which require even the minimum of clothing.

This post was edited

Yes, I have started doing more chores naked in the backyard. Dont have to worry about getting wet watering the lawn and the plants. It is much earlier to clean the patio and spa area after getting out of the spa, great way to air dry before going into the house.

This post was edited

Ha nude is the way to go so might as well enjoy it I have a private back yard too and enjoy all my DIYs in the nude too.

This post was edited

I sweat like a pig in heat so I would prefer doing a lot of my household chores in the nude.

glad you are comfy doing chores in the buff. Like the other guy said " any chore done nude is a far lighter chore to do" I find myself doingthings around the parts of the yard with far lighter heart than the areas which require even the minimum of clothing.

This post was edited

Congratulations in your nudist journey. Moving from inside to outside is the first big step. Who knows, maybe you will soon be sponsoring nude garden parties. :-)

This post was edited