The "Groups" section

Is it just me or is the "Groups" section now mostly about boobs, penis, vaginas and butts? I love to post, but I have to now weed though a plethora of those to find "G-rated" topics. I've even joined a couple of them thinking they were about "body-positivity", and was befuddled when they turned out to be about the fetishization of body parts.

I'm jaded myself and far from being purist; but I mostly feel bad for newbies - and particularly women who might venture in there and find that there is an interest in how "protruding" their labia is when tanning with open legs.

Scratching my head and shrugging my shoulders.

This topic was edited
RE:The "Groups" section

Sadly, I agree with your post. This site is supposedly for TRUE nudists, and not for sex, fetish, etc. Im not a purist either. But I set up my own group for my region for disenfranchised makes unable to use the facilities due to a phobia about too many lone males at most venues. I stress its SOCIAL and not a hookup site. To that end I created an alternate version for those who wish to include potential sexual activity on TS and those looking for that sort of thing Ive directed there very deliberately to partition the two.

This post was edited

There are a few legitimate ones, this one: Reality Of Nudism.

This post was edited

All the ones in my profile are essentially legitimate, but there are a few inappropriate posts on some on occasion.

This post was edited

I would not call them creeps. Just here for reasons that are not the same as mine.

This post was edited

Well, there are a few creeps, but they don't seem to last long here, because they can't find what they're really looking for.

But it's a big community here, and if people with big penises want to communicate with other people with big penises for the purpose of comparing penises, because that's part of their nudist self-identity, then they're entitled to a group. But even though I wouldn't label them creeps, I wouldn't I'd have no interest in joining that group,

I don't see much of that on the women's side of the aisle, come to think of it. If there are women who obsess about their breast size, they don't seem to post about it here.

The more involved with real nudism, though, the less important that subject will be to them.

This post was edited

The more involved with real nudism, though, the less important that subject will be to them.

Real nudism is to be enjoyed in the real world at places such as Gunnison Beach. Come join us today on the beach as it is perfect out......

This post was edited

That is funny. Probably fewer girls that care about big equipment than boys that really have it.

This post was edited

The reason I used the word creeps is because this place isn't designed for sexual reasons and so their actions are considered intrusive and inappropriate in this place.Often people who engage in frequent nudity assume that because of this they are nudists. But nudity =/= nudism, nor does nudity born of sexual motivations equal nudism...........

Extremely well said. Thank you for taking the time to articulate it so well.

This post was edited

Just for fun, I went to the Groups section and searched for groups with "breast" in their titles. Result: 15 groups. Then searched for the term "penis." Result: 21 groups.

Read from that what you will.

This post was edited

Just for fun, I went to the Groups section and searched for groups with "breast" in their titles. Result: 15 groups. Then searched for the term "penis." Result: 21 groups.

The search ist not only the title but also the about of the group. There are groups about mastectomy and breast cancer. And there are some poor guys who has big problems because of their small penis. Where you can speak about breasts and penisses if not in a nudist context?

This post was edited