Solo Nudist looking for new adventures with friends

I found this site, True Nudist looking for a place to go where I could try social nudity for the first time. I was impressed so I joined as a single member since my wife doesn't share my feelings about nudity. i've been a closeted nudist for longer then I can remember but I did breakout and went to a clothing optional hot springs 7 years ago, and throughly enjoyed it. Im still looking for new opportunities for a places where i could shed my clothes and meet others that enjoy the nudist lifestyle.

This topic was edited
RE:Solo Nudist looking for new adventures with friends

As a single male, I know the feeling. I've found it hard to make and meet nudist friends through websites. I think that your hot springs outing is a good example of how to meet like-minded people. Have you tried the various nude beaches or nudist resorts in SoCal? I think you'd be surprised at how at ease and welcoming nudists can be in such social gatherings. I also know firsthand that some resorts don't like too many single males to be on site, especially if they are married and their spouse doesn't plan on attending. So, in addition to resorts (landed clubs), there are also non-landed/travel clubs where you meet up at beaches, for hikes, at people's homes, at resorts, and sometimes at rented facilities like health clubs for swims or bowling alleys. Both kinds of clubs, sorted by state so local clubs can be easily found, are listed on the AANR website. In addition, local nudist social groups can be found on MeetUp and MeWe. I wish you luck in meeting and making more nudist friends as the true joy, for me at least, is sharing nude times with like-minded friends.

This post was edited