Nude camping

I love camping and being nude, can't wait till the summer again, if anything wants to arrange a camping weekend send me a message and can sort it out

This topic was edited
RE:Nude camping

I love camping and being nude, can't wait till the summer again, if anything wants to arrange a camping weekend send me a message and can sort it out

Where are you located?

This post was edited

AANude that was my thought too. My idea of camping is out in the wilderness in a tent away from civilization. Not glamping in a pretty camper or motor home

This post was edited

My thoughts as well. I love sleeping under the stars and listening to the night sounds of nature. No interest in watching tv in the woods, but then I never tried it either???It is a hammock now, rather than a tent. Less stuff to fool around with and a better sleep, can hang over a creek as well. Just wake up and remember where you are before dropping out in the early morning. Wish my wife liked camping like I do, but a Holliday inn is roughing it in her mind.
Hoping to get in a long weekend soon, been too long.

This post was edited

I sort of pictured this group to be mostly outdoor rugged TENT camping, combined with backpacking ,etc. It seems to be dominated by the motor home and trailer crowd...which I've never though of as 'camping'. It's 'bring everything you enjoy at home' kind of travel vacation. Hope to see lots more tent camping enthusiasts join in and add pics to the gallery here in the group this coming summer.

Did you notice the group moderator's avatar photo in the right hand column to see his camping rig? That could have been a bit of a give away there.

This post was edited

I sort of pictured this group to be mostly outdoor rugged TENT camping, combined with backpacking ,etc. It seems to be dominated by the motor home and trailer crowd...which I've never though of as 'camping'. It's 'bring everything you enjoy at home' kind of travel vacation. Hope to see lots more tent camping enthusiasts join in and add pics to the gallery here in the group this coming summer.

Yeah agree there is a difference between rving and tent camping there doesnt seem to be a tent camping group. You should start one

This post was edited

Not everyone can rough it so try to go easy on us, I still love to be out camping in the mountains, and I do have a nice Travel Trailer, My age and ability to get around like I did when young is over, I've done it all from every aspect of camping and roughed it more so than so many of the city dwellers that think the are super human after surviving a long week end in a tent, If you're so rugged and that's what you want leave the pop up tent at home, build your own shelter and really enjoy the beauty of nature, Yeah, I did that too. but at 81 now I have my limits and take advantage of the finer points of life, I still cook outdoors am much as I can, and enjoy the campfires just as much as you Really Rugged Tough guys do, and still do it Naked and not afraid. LOL, So lighten up a bit. I even host camping on my property for tents and RV's

This post was edited

I went out camping the week before Labor day, my intention was to camp naked as much as possible.I have a spot that has a sandy beach and a swimming hole. I stayed naked the first day all day, just swimming, sunning,put my beach chair in the river and just had a great naked day. The second day somebody set up camp across the river from me, I went down to the river and took off my shorts and went skinny-dipping and sat on the sand and started drinking beers. They waved at me and said something I didn't understand. In an hour or so I went back up to camp and got more beers and went back down to the beach. They were sitting outside their RV in their lounge chairs, both of them buck naked. Had a good rest of the day.
I went to the same place last August, intending to sunbathe and swim naked for a couple days. some one was already there in a nice RV, I walked around and found him sitting in his lounge chair naked. I said I was gonna ask if I could use the swimming hole naked but thought that was a moot point. He offered me a beer and we both walked down there naked and swam and sunbathed down there.we stayed there 2 days.

This post was edited

That's really great that you are able to rough it but don't put us older folk down for needing the comfort of a Travel trailer. someday you will be there, We still enjoy the open camp fires and getting out away from everyday life just like anyone else. LOL, Bad knees, Backs and other problems come with old age, but as long as I can I will keep camping

This post was edited