RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Teamtrue, there are multiple users with the same IP address posting on the forums. Is this allowed?

This post was edited

Gotcha.

This post was edited
RE: FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

I've been driving naked for several years, I consider my automobile a cabin of privilege, privacy, safety, a place where I'm at peace with my world and in that place I can become whomever I want and nobody can tell me I can't, nudity in this place is my drug of choice, I often take my therapy to a even higher level by wearing a vibrating cock ring,

This post was edited
Lifetime membership

I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?

bod2bodrub@yahoo.com

This post was edited
RE:Lifetime membership

I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?bod2bodrub@yahoo.com

It's done automatically (well, once TT2 gets around to it). You are showing as a lifetime paid member. If your account is not allowing all the rights and privledges of such, log out and log back in (Not just close your browser, but actually log out). If that doesn't complete the process, log out again, clear your cookies, close your browser, reopen your browser, and log back in.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?bod2bodrub@yahoo.comIt's done automatically (well, once TT2 gets around to it). You are showing as a lifetime paid member. If your account is not allowing all the rights and privledges of such..................John aka cobeachbum

What rights and privileges are you referring to? Do you mean the right to get banned for re-posting the exact same words that someone else posted but will never get banned because they enjoy 'special privileges here? Do you mean subscribing to the double and triple standards and hypocrisy here? Do you mean paying for naked pictures of people here when you can get endless photos of naked pictures for free elsewhere on the internet? What exactly do you mean???

This post was edited

I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?bod2bodrub@yahoo.comIt's done automatically (well, once TT2 gets around to it). You are showing as a lifetime paid member. If your account is not allowing all the rights and privledges of such..................John aka cobeachbumWhat rights and privileges are you referring to? Do you mean the right to get banned for re-posting the exact same words that someone else posted but will never get banned because they enjoy 'special privileges here? Do you mean subscribing to the double and triple standards and hypocrisy here? Do you mean paying for naked pictures of people here when you can get endless photos of naked pictures for free elsewhere on the internet? What exactly do you mean???

Having a bad day? Why are you ragging on me? I just answered the question. I understand there are issues on TN. I have complained about many of them, but there are limited options. If you are so unhappy here, leave. Otherwise, make the best of it.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?bod2bodrub@yahoo.comIt's done automatically (well, once TT2 gets around to it). You are showing as a lifetime paid member. If your account is not allowing all the rights and privledges of such..................John aka cobeachbumWhat rights and privileges are you referring to? Do you mean the right to get banned for re-posting the exact same words that someone else posted but will never get banned because they enjoy 'special privileges here? Do you mean subscribing to the double and triple standards and hypocrisy here? Do you mean paying for naked pictures of people here when you can get endless photos of naked pictures for free elsewhere on the internet? What exactly do you mean???Having a bad day? Why are you ragging on me? I just answered the question. I understand there are issues on TN. I have complained about many of them, but there are limited options. If you are so unhappy here, leave. Otherwise, make the best of it.John aka cobeachbum

My good or bad days days never depend on what occurs on any website. I see how you are not answering my questions when I asked what rights and privileges are you referring to with a paid membership? Why not just answer the question as to why would someone pay for a lifetime membership. I only told it like it is and you seem to prefer to rag on me instead of educating the masses here. I have my concerns here but I also have my friends and they are the only reason why I occasionally return. I have mostly given up on the site. No one is interested in what members have to say here anyway. Peace!

This post was edited

Some fanatics write the same post 5 times. They shouldn't do that. They litter the forum. I don't know why they do that. This is not good.

Sometimes it makes sense to post the same thing in more than on Forun Category and Group.

This post was edited

Some fanatics write the same post 5 times. They shouldn't do that. They litter the forum. I don't know why they do that. This is not good.Sometimes it makes sense to post the same thing in more than on Forun Category and Group.

Why is this? Repeating the same thing over and over again in the same topic is trolling and is not allowed on most sites. Otherwise, how much is enough? Should someone keep posting the same message hundreds of times in an attempt to drown out other voices?

How does a self proclaimed Phd Student of Nuclear Physics (no name need be mentioned) ever have the time to spend making one post after another day after day? Me thinks we smell a real rat here with a fake profile.

This post was edited