RE:Driving Nude

Yes. I always have a pair of shorts and a tee shirt under my drivers seat just in case. You just never know. Just like I keep a pair of shorts near my front door.

The world has not caught up to us and our comfort level of nudity.

This post was edited

I tried once to drive naked from Colorado and Illinois naked with a rental : Ford Expedition.

I was hard to do it during daylight. Never done it. But very nice. Lot of trucks along the road, so I had to be careful. Most of the time I kept my shirt.

But I drove also during evening after sunset. We easier. Though, reaching toll booth, you have to cover.

Was fun experience.

I tried again in my own car, being bottom naked only.
And it was daylight.

Lot of fun. Wish I was dare enough to do it shirtless too, but it is attracting looks. Always afraid of who sees you.

This post was edited

I tried once to drive naked from Colorado and Illinois naked with a rental : Ford Expedition.I was hard to do it during daylight. Never done it. But very nice. Lot of trucks along the road, so I had to be careful. Most of the time I kept my shirt.But I drove also during evening after sunset. We easier. Though, reaching toll booth, you have to cover.Was fun experience.I tried again in my own car, being bottom naked only.And it was daylight.Lot of fun. Wish I was dare enough to do it shirtless too, but it is attracting looks. Always afraid of who sees you.
I rarely wear a shirt when I drive in warm weather ( but I do wear shorts).
I don't think the lack of a shirt draws much attention.

This post was edited

Though, reaching toll booth, you have to cover.

Toll booths are rapidly becoming automated, so no problem there anymore.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Yes. I always have a pair of shorts and a tee shirt under my drivers seat just in case. You just never know. Just like I keep a pair of shorts near my front door.The world has not caught up to us and our comfort level of nudity.

You might be able to get by with just the shorts.
I usually drive shirtless in warm weather and have been stopped at least twice for minor driving infractions when doing so,
Nothing was said about my lack of a shirt.
In fact the last time it happened, the policeman charged me with a much less significant infraction than he could have.
I was using a hand held cell phone at the time, which I rarely do when driving, but was only charged with being in the passing lane without passing anyone.

This post was edited

I was working on a farm doing hay. After we were done for the day I took my shorts and shirt of to get rid of hay in clothes. I jumped in truck nude and headed home. Stopped at drive thu. Never covered up cause it was just after sunset. Then on way home stopped at a rest stop to use bathroom and walked in nude. Continued my drive home nude.

This post was edited

I was working on a farm doing hay. After we were done for the day I took my shorts and shirt of to get rid of hay in clothes. I jumped in truck nude and headed home. Stopped at drive thu. Never covered up cause it was just after sunset. Then on way home stopped at a rest stop to use bathroom and walked in nude. Continued my drive home nude.

Was anyone else in the parking lot or rest room?

This post was edited

I was working on a farm doing hay. After we were done for the day I took my shorts and shirt of to get rid of hay in clothes. I jumped in truck nude and headed home. Stopped at drive thu. Never covered up cause it was just after sunset. Then on way home stopped at a rest stop to use bathroom and walked in nude. Continued my drive home nude.Was anyone else in the parking lot or rest room?

Yes parking lot had several people cause it was about peak time to eat. The rest room had a couple cars parked but nobody in there until I opened door to leave guy was walking in. I ended up following a woman out but she never noticed. I was like 5 ft behind her. So I don't know if anyone noticed, I figured the guy did since I opened door and he was right there looking at me.

This post was edited

I've taken to driving home from shows "Donald Ducking" (only a shirt). This weekend I have a long drive, about 12 hours round trip, will probably give it a shot if no one else is riding with me.

This post was edited

I've taken to driving home from shows "Donald Ducking" (only a shirt). This weekend I have a long drive, about 12 hours round trip, will probably give it a shot if no one else is riding with me.
I rarely wear a shirt when driving but I do wear shorts.
I doubt if not wearing the shirt either would create a problem.

This post was edited