Love being nude at home

Love being nude at homeunfortunately have to wait till wife and kids asleepfeel like a nudist in the closet

This topic was edited
RE:Love being nude at home

Us too! We jumped in the pool at 2pm yesterday and will be naked until Tuesday morning! We are set for an enjoyable long weekend!

This post was edited

I also love being nude in the house. Wife not into nudity but she does not mind me doing my thing. Would love to do this with other people.

This post was edited

Always nude in the house. Often in the garage. Sometimes on the back porch and a little into the back yard. But the yahoo in the house across from me is why I can't have my front window open.

This post was edited

It is fun and relaxing going nude around the house I am most nights after work

This post was edited

What is underwear? We live day in and day out in the nude at home, in the garage/shop, and in the yard. Only when venturing out to run errands or shopping must we resort to textile mode. Of course when the temps dip into the mid 60s or lower we resort to at least a tee shirt and maybe socks.

This post was edited

We are also nudist at home. I am a little more than the wife. But she is not far behind. lol
I retired last October, and now I am always nude around the house. In my workshop and working on the house. Wife likes me in my work boots and tool belt and thats all. The neighbors maybe a different story.
But still its always great with other people.

This post was edited

Know the feeling. The garden isn't perfectly private, but when I park to wash my truck, I can spend more time outside nude. Inside, well, we just have to be careful of the open windows, but otherwise, no worries.
The temps do become in an issue in this drafty 101 yearold home... but we manage... LOL

This post was edited

Im exactly the same except for the kids feels very liberating when Im home alone.

This post was edited

My wife will not go naked - she does not disrespect others that are naked- I have had people over that were naked and we have gone to others houses who were naked- so If there is someone around Houston let's hang out

This post was edited

My wife will not go naked - she does not disrespect others that are naked- I have had people over that were naked and we have gone to others houses who were naked- so If there is someone around Houston let's hang out

Would love to visit and hang out with y'all sometime.

This post was edited