RE:First nudist beach experience

HH is not really a beach. More like a rocky cove on lake Travis. To me it is not really a relaxing place but it is the only park in Texas that Nudity is actually legal.

This post was edited

The actually legal part was what I meant to emphasize, lol. I have heard that on the Padre Island National Sea Shore you wont be hassled but I think a long trek is involved.

This post was edited
RE: First nudist beach experience

My first nudist beach experience happened by accident. I grew up on Long Island and visited the beaches often. I also enjoyed walking along the surf's edge for long ways. I think I was between 19-20 years old. While I was out for one of my walks along the water's edge, I walked longer than normal. When I looked up, I realized that I had entered a clothing optional area of the beach. I was also the only person wearing a swimsuit. After my initial shock and embarrassment, I didn't want to stand out, so I removed my swimsuit and found a spot on the sand to sit down at. The breeze all over my body felt great. The warmth of the sun all over my body felt even better. It wasn't long that I soon found myself cooling off in the ocean naked. It was one of the best feelings ever. I was hooked. I made sure to return to that area of the beach again for many years after.

This post was edited
RE: First nudist beach experience

my experience was a bit of a surprise. I found myself on French owned island in the Caribbean years ago. I knew very little about the island - fortunately my travel mate did. Next thing I knew we were at a nudist beach. I had no trouble at all stripping down and following along with the natives. and as they say, i was hooked.

the next time was years later here in the states. I was an avid distance runner for a number of years. one day I took a run out to the barrier island and took off in the lesser travelled direction. after a good distance, low and behold, no one was wearing suits any more. I was pleasantly surprised and had a new place to hang out on my off days!!!

This post was edited

Blacks Beach fresh out of college. Spent the day on my stomach as I was rock hard the whole time!

This post was edited

My first nude beach visit was hippie hollow. Not much sand, but there are plenty of flat rocks to lay out on. There is a short nature trail if you want to hike for about 10-15 minutes.
I finally decided to go do it and I am glad I did. I had a very enjoyable time.

This post was edited

My first naked beach experience was in St Martin . When I was in the Navy my ship took a trip to st Martin I had gotten into a taxi and told the driver I wanted to go to the beach he asked which one and I said it didn't matter so he took me to the nudists beach . Never knew there were nudists beaches before do he told me to follow the path til I got to the bottom and thats where I seen that it was a nude beach and the sign saying no clothes beyond this point so being the young adventurist person i was i took my clothes off put them in my bag and walked to an area by the rocks pit my bag down and went swimming in the ocean spent the whole day there it was the best feeling being naked with no cares in the world

This post was edited

No one really cares about our 1st nude beach experience to be realistic. All of ours have been in the Caribbean and I will say 100% hassle and perv free. That atmosphere makes my wife very at ease with zero hesitation as she loves beaches and we have none even close to us.

I always wanted to visited Haulover however the camera pervs are apt to lurk about and post on line. It's not that way where we have visited in the Caribbean what so ever.

This post was edited

wife and I went to visit some friends and the wife asked mine to go to the gym for a yoga class, which they did.when they were changing my friends wife commented to mine about her all over tan and asked how much she used a tanning salon. My wife said she doesn't, she sunbathes naked at home or up in the mountains when we are camping.my friends wife said why don't all of us go to the local nude beach, which we did.
my wife and I have been there many times since, and we wondered why we didn't start sooner.

This post was edited

Having my first nudist beach experience RIGHT NOW
Im on holiday in Lesvos and theres a nudist beach right outside

This post was edited