Fake profiles that aquired Certification?

Over the years we have found several couples profiles that are clearly only solo males.
How does this happen?

This topic was edited
RE:Fake profiles that aquired Certification?

Getting a prostitute to pose with you would be one way to get certification accomplished.

This post was edited

there will always be people that get by the security checks of any system.
With hundreds of thousands of profiles created, some will always cheat.
In my opinion, most of the profiles on this site are not nudists. Too many on here are just looking for websex and pictures.
With so many of the people on this site not really nudists that is more of an issue than just a small handful that cheats to get certified. I haven't seen any of the fake certified profiles causing any real problems yet so I don't see this as an issue at all.

Most people will figure out quickly who the fakes are and just block them so this is really a non-issue.
Most female profiles on the TN site are fake but the site doesn't do anything about them.
You seldom see female profiles certified because most of them are fake. There are some but very few.

This post was edited

I suspect that some couples who are actually solo males may well be men like myself who are part of a nudist couple but whose wife is not interested in this site and does not want her picture or details to be posted here.
For example My wife sunbathes naked in the garden and is keen on naked holidays and organised nude swims but is not a home nudist and has no interest in web sites like this one.
I therefore registered as a married male but had no way of indicating that I was part of a nudist couple on my profile header. Other men with nudist wives may have taken the opposite view.

As far as blank profiles are concerned, I suspect many of them arise from new members initially filling in the minimum needed to start using the site and then forgetting or not bothering to go back and finish the job.

This post was edited

Would not consider your profile fake for a second. You clearly state your profile is male. No issues.

This post was edited

I suspect that some couples who are actually solo males may well be men like myself who are part of a nudist couple but whose wife is not interested in this site and does not want her picture or details to be posted here.For example My wife sunbathes naked in the garden and is keen on naked holidays and organised nude swims but is not a home nudist and has no interest in web sites like this one.I therefore registered as a married male but had no way of indicating that I was part of a nudist couple on my profile header. Other men with nudist wives may have taken the opposite view.As far as blank profiles are concerned, I suspect many of them arise from new members initially filling in the minimum needed to start using the site and then forgetting or not bothering to go back and finish the job.

I wouldn't consider you fake either. My wife is the same way. Besides you've been here too long.

This post was edited

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated !!

This post was edited