RE:Hotel Skinny-dipping

I managed four naked lengths of the hotel pool before others arrived so I finished the 40 in my tanga.

This post was edited

Well, if you at first dont succeed, try, try again! Left Montague California after being there for two weeks. The pool was locked due to COVID restrictions. Cameras and locked gate, Im a little too shy for that kind of risk. However, Im in Nephi now and the hotel has an indoor pool but the water was a tad cold. There was a large group of adults just hanging in the parking lot drinking beer and having a good time. It was only 30ft from the pool. First day here so I did not want to raise any issues with the staff. I do need to smile more and not worry about getting caught too much. Soaking in a nice hot bath to get my body temperature back to normal.

This post was edited

Well, if you at first dont succeed, try, try again! Left Montague California after being there for two weeks. The pool was locked due to COVID restrictions. Cameras and locked gate, Im a little too shy for that kind of risk. However, Im in Nephi now and the hotel has an indoor pool but the water was a tad cold. There was a large group of adults just hanging in the parking lot drinking beer and having a good time. It was only 30ft from the pool. First day here so I did not want to raise any issues with the staff. I do need to smile more and not worry about getting caught too much. Soaking in a nice hot bath to get my body temperature back to normal.

This post was edited

I managed to video (link) a couple of naked lengths on my last morning at the hotel and also to slip my tanga off and leave it on the bottom in the corner for my last four lengths.

This post was edited

I remember that there was a hotel in a nearby city where I grew up that had a window looking underwater into the indoor pool behind their bar that patrons had a view of. I heard various stories of people in the pool mooning the bar patrons through the window but I dont think anyone ever went skinny dipping with swimming laps, etc. At some point as you would guess, the window failed and the bar area got flooded. I think that ended having a window view into the pool. Good concept but apparently poor engineering.

This post was edited

I remember that there was a hotel in a nearby city where I grew up that had a window looking underwater into the indoor pool behind their bar that patrons had a view of. I heard various stories of people in the pool mooning the bar patrons through the window but I dont think anyone ever went skinny dipping with swimming laps, etc. At some point as you would guess, the window failed and the bar area got flooded. I think that ended having a window view into the pool. Good concept but apparently poor engineering.
One nude holiday centre I went to had a similar window into the pool. It was mainly used by parents keeping an eye on their children during the day.

This post was edited

I enjoy the spas of Germany where nudity is expected.
Last trip the hotel had a in house spa which I would visit before breakfast. I would leave my clothes in the locker then walk naked amongst the fellow guests to use the saunas and pool.

This post was edited

I enjoy the spas of Germany where nudity is expected.Last trip the hotel had a in house spa which I would visit before breakfast. I would leave my clothes in the locker then walk naked amongst the fellow guests to use the saunas and pool.

In a town where I used to live, the largest employer had a corporate membership. They had a visitor from their facility in Germany or France, I don't remember which. He got in the coed hot tub nude and shocked some of the local people.

This post was edited

I enjoy the spas of Germany where nudity is expected.Last trip the hotel had a in house spa which I would visit before breakfast. I would leave my clothes in the locker then walk naked amongst the fellow guests to use the saunas and pool.In a town where I used to live, the largest employer had a corporate membership. They had a visitor from their facility in Germany or France, I don't remember which. He got in the coed hot tub nude and shocked some of the local people.

Germans can not understand why anyone would be dressed to go the a sauna or spa.. the idea is to cleanse and how is that possible with clothes on ?
Frankly Im with them !

This post was edited

When I was in college streaking was all the rage. In the mid '80s I lived in a town where the Uni allowed residents to use the pool every evening. That is when this adventure took place.

This post was edited