RE:Naked drive

Aren't you afarid that someone will call the cops? I was outside my house mostly behind some bushes with only a T shirt on, Only 2 cars went byin about one hour and someone called the police. I got to spend the night and part of the next day in county Jail. = YUCK. People should leave us alone.

This post was edited

I have to admit after a day at the resort its difficult to put my clothes back on. I love driving naked especially in AZ. I did get gas in downtown Sedona when a young lady pulled up next to me at the gas station. When she got out to pump her gas she was wearing only bikini panties and a bra. Gotta love her attitude!

This post was edited

I have to admit after a day at the resort its difficult to put my clothes back on. I love driving naked especially in AZ. I did get gas in downtown Sedona when a young lady pulled up next to me at the gas station. When she got out to pump her gas she was wearing only bikini panties and a bra. Gotta love her attitude!
Were you nude? If not, what were you wearing?

This post was edited

I have to admit after a day at the resort its difficult to put my clothes back on.

Even worse after a fortnight naked 24/7 at the resort (even when it has suddenly turned cold and wet)

This post was edited

I have to admit after a day at the resort its difficult to put my clothes back on.Even worse after a fortnight naked 24/7 at the resort (even when it has suddenly turned cold and wet).

The longest I have ever been nude is 2 days and 3 nights, so I have never experienced having to put clothes on after a long time nude.
However, putting a shirt on for the first time after several days without one or long slacks after over 4 months of wearing shorts exclusively certainly didn't feel right.

This post was edited

When I visit the nudist beach community of playa Vera which is about an hours drive Ill drive there and back nude. Ill have to pass a couple of toll booths en route and if Im feeling brave will pay cash to the attendant.

This post was edited

My roommate drives home from work nude. He has to come about 10 miles on the freeway. Whenever we go camping, or to Shangri La Nudist Ranch, we are nude as soon as we pull out of the driveway. IF we have to stop for gas, he will stay dressed until we leave the station. Nude driving and riding is the only way to go.

This post was edited

I did the first time coming home from Shangri La this weekend. Two lane road, uncovered. Kinda freeing, except for leather seats. Freeway, somewhat covered.
Parking at home, may have flashed my neighborhood, but no one said anything.
Will do it again!!!!

This post was edited

Some great stories amongst this lot. I tend to drive naked on the way home from a day at any of the local CO beaches I use. Have driven to them nude a couple of times but coming home, it just makes no sense to put clothes on.

This post was edited

I recently reported a naked driving experience but dont see it here. My wife and I were in Buffalo NY and heading home its a long fairly quiet trip on rural highways. I had told her i like to drive nude on these quiet trips and she said thats fine get naked if you'd like. Normally I drive a jeep suv so im a little higher than most cars but we were traveling in her minicooper which is VERY LOW! Anyway i pulled off at the next exit and stripped off, got back in and continued the drive we stopped at a rest area for her and I pulled on some shorts got out and pulled on a t shirt, a few people looked but no one said anything we got back in car I stripped and we continued our trip, its a long drive about 7 hours, buffalo to westchester co. it was getting dark and she wanted to drive so we stopped at a rest area which was fairly empty , i didnt see anyone so we just got out and switched seats. She drove for a while , and stopped for gas she pumped . Pulled away from pumps and switched seats again and I finished the drive home nude pulled into our drive, it was late so I just got out grabbed the bags and walked into house. It was so much fun do wish she had been nude with me but perhaps on the next trip .

This post was edited