Who in the north climate is getting a mind set to close up your RV or Camper?

I can tell you we are not but it's a necessary evil. Luann and were talking and she reminded me of the time she cried when we did and I will tell you she is not a crier type. ( I can't handle her with tears never could ) This weekend is start to winterize and clear all her summers lawn decorating plethora.

I hired my camper to be detailed a couple years ago which I was quite happy with and hopefully it will be finished by the time we get there this weekend. Now here is self confessed Einstein moment I had, I invested in a 50K storage bldg mainly for my sons and mine 73' Duster worth 25K. Guess what... Our Camper wont fit in it .

I now am going to rent a space for the camper from the very same buddy who is actually renting space from me for his Harley Trailer. If that isnt all fricked up I don't know what is.

This topic was edited
RE:Who in the north climate is getting a mind set to close up your RV or Camper?

Mine wont fit in my shop eitherdidnt make the doors high enough. It still fits on the concrete pad but thats it. Oh well..

This post was edited