RE:Restroom nakedness

I have often done this in the summer. I wear loose shorts that if I let go will fall to my ankles. Usually always shirtless in the summer. I like to see who really looks and those that seem to not even notice.

This post was edited

Your post brought back a fond memory. I am a big fan of the Indigo Girls whose fans are largely female. At least their concerts are 90% female. When I go to the loo, the lines are tragically long at the womens and non-existent at the men's room. Inevitably some of the women come to the mens side and use the stalls. I dont object, of course , since all Gods creatures got to pee!

One time, though, I got a surprise as two very sexy 20 something women came in and pushed up to the urinals on either side of me. They quickly apologized, but they both pulled their jeans shorts down to their knees and PEED standing up at the urinal. They were amused at my laughter and the one on my left backed up so I could see her talent. She pulled her labia apart with two fingers and seemed to spray less than I did!

This post was edited

Thats right the wife was taught by her Dads girlfriend. So out camping they did not have to drop their pants. lol

This post was edited

GOOD - me to like naked in restroom

This post was edited

same here

FANTASTYCZNY

This post was edited

always drop pants at urinal that's a given wherever i go this a boy and man's right to do - and if i'm just in the mood and feel like getting naked some and got the time i strip in a stall with the door open n piss in the toilet then go out to the sinks and wash my hands naked and sometime wash my junk too and pits if they need - then stand in stall doorway and dress slow - when i'm traveling i like to be fresh so best in like big clean mens rooms like airports n bus stations when you traveling nobody care you got to change clothes on the fly and wash up how you got to wash up

you my hero

This post was edited

At truck stops I like to whip out my dick as soon as I enter the restroom. On a busy day one might have to wait for an urinal to open up. Which means someone might be standing up waiting for the next urinal with his dick hanging out.

This post was edited

At truck stops I like to whip out my dick as soon as I enter the restroom. On a busy day one might have to wait for an urinal to open up. Which means someone might be standing up waiting for the next urinal with his dick hanging out.

This post was edited

When I was in the Arny my buddies would go to the movie theater sometimes and there was a long row of urinals without dividers so after the movie we would all stand at the urinals and all drop our pants down to our ankles and piss that way. We would laugh so hard I am not sure how we didn't get piss everywhere.

This post was edited

That would be hot to see

This post was edited