Carnival Mardi Gras, Oct 2 -9th..

Any one else going? Going solo and will be hanging out on my balcony naked and in sauna in mens room as much as I can. Hoping to have some "fun" along with the fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Carnival Mardi Gras, Oct 2 -9th..

Hey buddy, where is this event?

This post was edited

Damn. I get on the 9th

This post was edited

Any one else going? Going solo and will be hanging out on my balcony naked and in sauna in mens room as much as I can. Hoping to have some "fun" along with the fun.

Is nudity allowed in the sauna? It was not on my Princess cruise.
Norwegian and Royal Caribbean both charge to enter the spa so I didn't go there.
Does Carnival charge extra or is it included?

This post was edited

Any one else going? Going solo and will be hanging out on my balcony naked and in sauna in mens room as much as I can. Hoping to have some "fun" along with the fun.Is nudity allowed in the sauna? It was not on my Princess cruise.Norwegian and Royal Caribbean both charge to enter the spa so I didn't go there.Does Carnival charge extra or is it included?

We only go on Carnival for the nude cruises and the sauna has been free. I dont think they made special arrangements for our charter (since everything else with an up charge still wanted to charge us). Most of their ships have the saunas in the locker room, so they probably allow nudity. They certainly did for our nude cruise! I would guess they wont allow men and women to use them together like they did for us. Most of our recent experience was on Spirit class ships and they had a sauna and a steam room in each locker room by the gym.

This post was edited

For the most part, all the newer RCCL, NCL and Celebrity (Edge class) ships removed the free saunas/steam rooms from the same sex locker rooms and have gone with co-ed for a fee. Carnival and pre Edge Class Celebrity still have a free sauna in the locker room. RCCL Voyager and Freedom class ships used to have great free sauna/steam rooms but when they "amped up" those classes they removed them and installed more cabins. I've cruised on RCCL, NCL, Celebrity and Princess. All allowed nudity in the single sex facilities. You just have to set the example of being naked. I tend to book older ships now, looking for single sex facilities.

This post was edited