RE:Ladies only???

I'm done, said my peace, I'm out!

This post was edited

Oh my!

It just keeps getting downhill.

Rudeness can never, never ever, be justified. Even worse if you males do it in our area! Don't care who started it.

Is it so difficult to show us a little respect, to give and allow us a place of our own? Or at least if you feel the need to comment or ask questions to please keep it decent/non-sexual.

This post was edited

one of the issues on the site is posts come up under the reccent post list and you click on them without knowing which section it came from. I have done it in the past, so the site owners could do something to change that perhaps.

Yes, it just happened to me. I saw "Ladies only???" in recent posts. Sounded interesting. I clicked on it and I was in the ladies room. BYEBYE.

This post was edited

I'm not a lady nor do I pretend to be one :) ...but if you notice at the top of the page for this section the description says "Discussions on Female Related issues with Nudism", which is rather broad for what everyone is assuming is a strictly Ladies Only area. This is something that should be taken higher up in the food chain to clarify the purpose. Although I do see some threads in here that would be better served if they were moved to more appropriate areas of the Forum.

This post was edited

I myself, am somewhat disappointed. I was hopeing there would be more female members.. But most of the active members seem to be men. I am ok with that. So far i haven't run into that many pervs. But then again i haven't been a member that long.

This post was edited

I did read your blog post in its entirety, and I agree with 95% of what you describe as the defects in its intentions and design. For true devotees of nudism, it really doesn't have much going for it except for its accessibility.

And you're right that it caters to men rather than women... men who seem to be interested enough in seeing pictures of naked girls to pay to maintain the site. Women who are interested in the social interaction are given short shrift.

(I won't even go into the toxic nature of the chat room because I avoid that sort of thing like the plague. I've never found them to be worth my time.)

I do assure you that there are a few males on the site who are the real deal, and who are looking for kindred souls (male and female) who are the real deal. But the signal-to-noise ratio (to borrow an expression from radio) is pretty high,

I, too, have an account with MeWe, but haven't found it to be very useful. I'd much rather see (and patronize) a site like the UK's Naturist Corner, and would be grateful if anybody can steer me to such a site.

I wish there were an active web site that satisfied our expectations, and if there were, I'd support it with a financial contribution to keep it going.

This post was edited

I do assure you that there are a few males on the site who are the real deal, and who are looking for kindred souls (male and female) who are the real deal. But the signal-to-noise ratio (to borrow an expression from radio) is pretty high,.

Those who are the real deal need to find a way to enjoy nudism in the real world. I guarantee that at any nudist beach, there will be annoying men who crawl the beach searching for females but they tend to stick out like a sore thumb and are a minority. They are easily spotted and dealt with. However, it is far too easy for people on line to hide their real intentions and pretend to be nudists when they are not anything even remotely related to nudists. On-line nudism is at best for entertainment. Real world nudism is where people actually meet other real nudists and form real friendships.

Some time back I once came across a woman at a real world naturist festival who spent time on line. She told me that one guy after another who claimed to be nudists were actually full of it because once they met (if they met) the guys had no clue as to basic nudist etiquette. She got sick of it, left the on line world, and has stayed in the real nudist world ever since.

If you want to be around real nudists, then make the effort to spend time in the real world with real nudists. Otherwise, take the easy way out and spend countless hours on line searching for something that generally does not exists. On line is the fantasy world. The real world is the real nudist world.

This post was edited

It does seem like 90% male here. But half of them I doubt would off to you or me. I was hoping for more female and couples POV. But there seems to be plenty of good guys here.

This post was edited

It does seem like 90% male here. But half of them I doubt would off to you or me. I was hoping for more female and couples POV. But there seems to be plenty of good guys here.

Yep! Just gotta weed out the bad ones to find the good ones. :)

PS Just too bad the site does little to help.

This post was edited

Yep! Just gotta weed out the bad ones to find the good ones. :)PS Just too bad the site does little to help.

Sadly, many of the 'good ones' have already left and are not coming back. This site is like some of the terrible neighborhoods in real life. Crime increases up to the point where the good people give up and move leaving fewer and fewer good people behind left to deal with the crazies and bums. Neighborhoods like this are on a downward spiral and continue until few are left who barricade themselves in their homes and hope for better days.

If certain mods and management will not take an interest in helping the good ones here (and they don't) then there is no hope. The site won't fail because the pervs and crazies will keep paying membership fees to keep the site alive but the question to ask is what is left here for the 'good ones' to remain?

This post was edited