RE:Totally naked while on road trips.

I drive hundreds of miles weekly in my box truck totally naked. I have found that if you drive in the slow lane about five miles per hour less than the sped limit, everyone else will pass you by without even a look. City traffic is a bit different but my formula still works. Most trips usually include a fuel stop or two!

This post was edited

Certain tourist stops in Australia actually have signs on the way out reminding drivers to stay on the left!

This post was edited

I am envious you have an accepting wife and that you get to go on long nude road trips. We went to Florida last month and I could have been nude for 14 hours nonstop - that would have made my day. Oh well, I settle for my short 30-45 minute nude drives to neighboring towns when I can.

This post was edited

I have made several long distance and short drives fully nude. The longest drive was from Los Angeles, California to Dallas, Texas and from there to Nashville, Tennessee, then another Los Angeles, California to Nashville, Tennessee with only stops for fuel, food and bathroom breaks. On both those trips, I wore sheer not lined grey shorts, flip flops and had a very loose fitting above my belly button tank top to wear if I had to have a shirt on. I have made several other shorter drives nude, average length of time 3.5 hours or so, to as little as 20 minutes. In the winter, I Donald Duck drive, meaning I leave my coat, shirt etc on over my chest but remove my pants. I am commando all the time, so it makes it easier to get nude. I have been a fully nude passenger many times and have had several fully nude passengers.

I rarely cover up, mainly if I am passing a van with a lot of kids in it or a school bus. I have received several smiles, thumbs up and a few showing me they were nude (no pants/shorts on).

I wish I had imported my photos to my new laptop, so I could post driving pics of myself. But, I do have some on my profile.

This post was edited

I recently made the drive from Ft Lauderdale to Buffalo, NY and drove most of the way nude including a nude gas stop in South Carolina. Was driving an SUV so only truckers could see me and most of the nude driving was at night

This post was edited

I know that I will be driving from Louisville down to Key West so metime in the next couple months and hope to do a bit of nude driving

This post was edited

It's even better in an open-top car

Are you wearing a cockring sir?

This post was edited