House Rules

Where I used to live, we had two rules:
1. You could be naked anywhere in the house.
2. You couldn't fry foods while naked. We didn't want to have to explain to the paramedics how you got burned in that particular place.

This topic was edited
RE:House Rules

Could you fry food in just an apron? There was someone who called himself the Bear naked chef that made cooking videos wearing only a tiny apron that covered about as much as very short shorts in front but left the back side completely exposed.

This post was edited

Where I used to live, we had two rules:1. You could be naked anywhere in the house.2. You couldn't fry foods while naked. We didn't want to have to explain to the paramedics how you got burned in that particular place.

my "house rules " are posted above the hot tub. 1. use common sense 2. no swimsuits allowed. They have hung there for the 25 years that I have owned the hot tub with very few violations.
Many of my guests expect a nude host. They are free to join me or stayed clothed, unless they want to use the hot tub, then the house rules apply. As for bacon, I do mine in the microwave so no splatter and hence done naked as pretty much every other household task from top to bottom and inside and much of outside.

I did have a buddy volunteer to mow my yard, he did the backyard bare ass, but I had to ask him to put shorts on once out by the road.

This post was edited

We are naked in the house. This does not need to be a "Rule" for us because we would much rather be naked than clothed.

This post was edited