RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Always shaved

This post was edited

I keep mine smooth and prefer smooth on others but pubes wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. Each to their own.
Waxed smooth always and my partner too

This post was edited

Hairy! The more hairy the better!!!!

This post was edited

If I had to choose one I would choose unshaved but then that might be more of a male way of thinking, always find unshaved offers a mysterios delight underneath, but at the end of the day I love every part of the female anatomy. As a member of a naturist club it is fancinating to see photos takem across the years, females in the 50's, 60's and before and after these years ALWAYS have bushes, natural in fact. Females shaving is more of a 'recent' thing to do!! Bernie

This post was edited

Looks better? Either can be attractive.
Most people have answered from personal experience, so they are saying "feels better" if shaved or perhaps "looks more natural" if a bush.

With either a beard or a pubic area, the thing that is not desirable for intimacy is stubble. A Don Johnson stubble look may be attractive to "look" at, but far less desirable for necking and kissing, or even bobbing around the mons pubis.

To keep the pubic area smooth really requires a daily commitment, (like a beard), unless you have laser or waxing, but even those are a big commitment to maintenance. I read than men's pubic area is much harder to maintain smooth than a woman's due to the hair type, but this likely varies with each person.

What does not "look" attractive is red pimples and aggravated skin from shaving on either sex.
Admittedly it is nice to avoid the loose hair in the mouth syndrome, but that's why they are curly, so they are easy to extract! A trimmed but still hairy minge reduces the teeth catching and removing a hair and is the best of both worlds.

Apparently the purpose of the hair was as a defence against teeth when early hominids and apes fought viciously, so the hair is supposed to impede teeth. Thinking back, the hair was never too much of an impediment to cunnilingus and it was all worth it in the end.

Modern commentators say the bare look is actually less hygienic as the hair does form a buffer between the skin when bashing pubic bones, and also skin on skin (especially if recently shaved) is actually a great vector for transmission of internal and external nasties. Admittedly pubic lice are out of a home, so if you live in shared beds or close quarters this could be a consideration, but not the whole answer as you can still get scabies under the skin. Again only part of the story, as other parts are sharing surfaces and secretions.

The downer is, if you change your mind, it's shear hell to go through the itchy growing out phase.
Another consideration is, similar to beards, people may wish to change their profile view, or hide a scar, but in addition, also hide long lips, wonky balls, crooked scrotal raphe, or try to stop the scrotal skin adhering to the thighs. There could be all manner of comfort reasons, or even the joy of standing in a breeze and having the wind give you the most gentle tickle between the legs imaginable. Hair may allow better cooling by evaporating sweat, or if clothed, stopping the fabric from getting clammy on wet skin.

Try it, see what you like, but don't judge it.

This post was edited

Or a shorter version:

Whatever a woman wants to do is OK by me.

This post was edited

Unshaved but little trimmed!

This post was edited
RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

I think, unshaved looks batter. Its enhanced our muscularity and feminism but sometimes for hygiene purpose we should bald our genitals.

This post was edited

I judge the whole woman irrespective of any depilation.

This post was edited

johngw wrote:

I judge the whole woman irrespective of any depilation.

As should we all.

The human body looks pretty much the same now as it's done for thousands and thousands of years. All else is fashion, which comes and goes.

This post was edited