RE:Checking in to a Resort

My first visit to Solair I was unsure, so even though I drove there nude I put clothes on to check in. Now that I see the layout, that was not necessary and next time I go I will be nude the entire day, driving there and back, checking in, and of course the whole day spent there. I can't wait!Will you bring clothing in case of an emergency?

Of course, on the way there and back I have to stop for coffee etc. and I don't go into the convenience store nude...

This post was edited

There are two resorts that I try to get to every summer and for both, I drive there naked and go into the office naked to check in. At both resorts, staff in the office are also naked so there is never any concern arriving and checking in nude. It is great leaving the house naked when your destination is a nudist/naturist resort and it it is great arriving naked, enjoying a day being nude in nature with others and leaving naked at the end of the day.

I love this - my idea of a perfect day!

This post was edited

The one resort I go to is about a 40 minute drive from my House. I have always thought about going to this resort without bringing any clothes with me. This summer I finally worked up the courage to do this and went to the resort with just a towel. The feeling of leaving the house naked and travelling some distance from home without a stitch of clothing (not even footwear) and then spending the day naked at the resort and driving back home nude was absolutely wonderful. This resort does not have a buzz in system - just a gate that you have to open yourself. The gate is just off the road where you would be fully visible if someone was to drive by while you are opening the gate to get in and then closing the gate after driving into the resort. The other resort I try to get to each summer is about a four hour drive, so not bringing any clothes becomes more challenging as I need to fill up on gas on the way back home. When I go here, I bring a pair of shorts and a shirt and put these on when I get gas, but other than that I am completely naked for the four hour drive there and for the four hour drive back home. This resort has a buzz in system for the gate which is also just off the road - so no need to get out of the car upon arrival.

This post was edited

The one resort I go to is about a 40 minute drive from my House. I have always thought about going to this resort without bringing any clothes with me. This summer I finally worked up the courage to do this and went to the resort with just a towel. The feeling of leaving the house naked and travelling some distance from home without a stitch of clothing (not even footwear) and then spending the day naked at the resort and driving back home nude was absolutely wonderful. This resort does not have a buzz in system - just a gate that you have to open yourself. The gate is just off the road where you would be fully visible if someone was to drive by while you are opening the gate to get in and then closing the gate after driving into the resort. The other resort I try to get to each summer is about a four hour drive, so not bringing any clothes becomes more challenging as I need to fill up on gas on the way back home. When I go here, I bring a pair of shorts and a shirt and put these on when I get gas, but other than that I am completely naked for the four hour drive there and for the four hour drive back home. This resort has a buzz in system for the gate which is also just off the road - so no need to get out of the car upon arrival.

Do you think you will make more trips to the closer resort with no clothing in your possession in the future?
For the farther resort, no need to bring a shirt if you pay at the pump unless you are planning to go inside to buy something else.

This post was edited

Do you travel naked also?

I do not. I live in the city now; so it would be too impractical to drive nude. Also, my resort is right off the highway; so there is no long country road to drive naked on, as there has been in the past.
But then I was never a fan of driving naked; as I'm too nervous about getting pulled over. I have a heavy foot on the gas.

This post was edited

Since it is a four hour drive, I assume you stay overnight. Do you bring additional clothing in case of a chilly evening or morning?

This post was edited

The place I go to has a gate within view of the street, you either call in or use the car horn. You can check in either nude or clothed. They warn everyone not to be nude near the gate, they want to be good neighbors.

This post was edited

Of course, on the way there and back I have to stop for coffee etc. and I don't go into the convenience store nude...

Bring a big Thermos bottle of coffee and you won't have to drink convenience store coffee that may be no telling how old or what brand. To keep it hot longer, fill the Thermos with boiling water for ten minutes prior to adding the coffee.

This post was edited

Isn't that what drive-throughs are for? Although most of them don't have drinkable coffee.

This post was edited

Of course, on the way there and back I have to stop for coffee etc. and I don't go into the convenience store nude...Isn't that what drive-throughs are for? Although most of them don't have drinkable coffee.

Even a drive through is a bit daring, especially if you have a car that sits low

This post was edited