King Spa Opening

If someone wants to host, we may need to start a new group for King Spa Virginia........but they have now announced an opening date of Oct 13! Let's hope that stays solid and get a group meetup there soon. No updates on the Spa World men's bade pool, but they will start expanding their hours on Oct 1 from 9-9 and on Nov 1 from 9-10.

This topic was edited
RE:King Spa Opening

Bullet.... You would be a good man for that position! Hope to see you there!

This post was edited

I just went to Spa World this past Sunday. I wish the pool portion was open. They didn't give you a new projected date?

This post was edited

No, when I asked for an update, they didn't have one. I think as much as they've pushed it back, they're afraid to say anything....but my suspicion is, once King Spa opens, those parts they've been allegedly waiting on with suddenly arrive, and the repairs will be made.

This post was edited

No, when I asked for an update, they didn't have one. I think as much as they've pushed it back, they're afraid to say anything....but my suspicion is, once King Spa opens, those parts they've been allegedly waiting on with suddenly arrive, and the repairs will be made.

This post was edited

Oct 13th is the new published date for King Spa. For me Spa World is dead....they've had years to do upgrades and also the whole pandemic while the bade pool was shut down, but nothing! They also still try to charge full price for half the amenities.....It used to be good but now it's so poorly maintained that I don't even want to walk into the place which is a shame!

This post was edited

I just called Spa World and they say the repairs on the bade pool should be done by Monday.......so there is some hope.

This post was edited

Thank You for the updates, new hours are welcome, but sure wish they would get the Bade Pool going. It's really the only reason Spa World was a bit above all other Spas. Seems a bit odd to me they have put little, if any, effort to get things repaired. So many other things are "out of order" besides the Bade Pool for quite some time now. Such a shame.........

This post was edited

King Spa to Open Oct 13th

This post was edited

Oct 13, 2021.........it's on! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13O6QxGLTRs

This post was edited

Looks like King Spa is open. A little pricey at 80 dollars weekends but I am willing to give it a shot. Hope they do Groupons soon.

This post was edited