RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Great story.

This post was edited

When my first wife and I had been married only a short , we rented a house close to the inlaws. The house had a ceiling fan. Our bedroom was in the back of the house. You couldn't hear anything in the front of the house from the back due to the ceiling fan. My wife and I were lying in the bed naked, with no cover. My MIL came to our bedroom window, and carried on a conversation as if we were both fully clothed. She had already seen us, so there was no reason to cover ourselves.

This post was edited

When my first wife and I had been married only a short , we rented a house close to the inlaws. The house had a ceiling fan. Our bedroom was in the back of the house. You couldn't hear anything in the front of the house from the back due to the ceiling fan. My wife and I were lying in the bed naked, with no cover. My MIL came to our bedroom window, and carried on a conversation as if we were both fully clothed. She had already seen us, so there was no reason to cover ourselves.

This post was edited
RE: Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

I've been caught naked many times by my neighbors

This post was edited
RE: Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

Last year, like many I spent most of the year in the back garden naked. I was never furloughed and worked all through all three lock-downs.

I was lucky enough to work on my laptop at the bottom of the enclosed back garden naked. The only restriction I had imposed was that I had to be covered up when I was walking between the house and garden and house I had to be covered. This meat at first a pair of shorts, but I got fed up of constantly falling over putting them on and taking them off. I then got a quick-change kilt which made life easier.

Occasionally I would forget but was never caught right up to the end of the last day. We were just finishing off closing up the summer house and transferring everything back to the house. I had a hand full of stuff for the house so couldn't put my kilt on. Just then, next door were emptying their boot.

I think they already knew as they've seen me out the front in just my utility kilt, or a pair of shorts doing the gardening. I don't think they've seen me naked in the car, it it is possible as I drive home naked every day now I'm back in the office.

This post was edited

While I have seen this topic many times, I find it to be an interesting concept. How can someone who is a nudist, und is used to going nude be "caught" nude? Particularly in their OWN home, or why they feel the need to hide or otherwise coverup when they're "caught" in the nude again in their OWN home. Again, if one is a nudist who presumably is used to being seen at the various nudist/clothing optional resorts/beaches or other social situations where they und others are nude why do they feel the need to "coverup or hide?"

I have to agree with the logic that the only ones who are truly guilty person would be the peeping Tom/Tina who is looking into someone else's home uninvited. I know that at least at one time here in the USA people used to get arrested und prosecuted on a fairly regular basis for doing that. Now it seems that things have changed und the person who is in the nude in their OWN home is the one who is getting arrested und charged with an array of charges. I think that it is high time for the pendulum to swing back the other way.

IF people, be they nudists or are just everyday people want to walk around their OWN home in the nude that is their business und no one else's. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say that IF they want to make love their spouse/partner, or even if they want to masturbate ANYWHERE in their home und a peeping Tom/Tina sees them the PEEPER is the one who is in the wrong. NOT the person(s) who actually LIVES in the house.

This post was edited

While I have seen this topic many times, I find it to be an interesting concept. How can someone who is a nudist, und is used to going nude be "caught" nude?

My wife's rules not mine. She doesn't want anyone to know, nor does she believe anyone "wants" to see me naked.

So far, from the responses I've received, I can't argue with her

This post was edited

Well, its happened again. My neighbor, who lives behind and one house of the right, has a wood framed house that is elevated about 6 ft in the air. Beautiful old country-styled home and she has a view over the neighbors 6 foot fence that would otherwise obstruct her view of her house wasnt elevated. That all being sai, Im sitting on the back porch absorbing some great sunshine and I hear her back door close. Im sitting with my back to her and without thinking. I sit up and turn to see her standing in her back elevated deck looking straight at me. I wave and she waves, after taking her sunshades off. Im assuming to get a better view. At any rate, she stares for a few then puts her shades on and walks down the deck steps. I sit down and continue my sunning. No problems so far.

This post was edited

I wouldn't call them peeping neighbours since here in Spain I am Nude practically 24/7. Occasionally I have been "caught" Naked, recently I was hanging some washing (not many clothes since I don't wear many!) mostly towels and bedding. My female Norwegian neighbour called hello to me over the wall, I stayed there Nude chatting for quite a while she didn't bat an eyelid, and never mentioned the fact that I was and for that matter nearly always am Naked.

A few days later I caught sight of her in her back garden totally Naked doing some weeding. I would like to think that I encouraged her to not worry about Nudity.

This post was edited

I have a peeping neighbor that is something else. She managed to see me thru a window that is about 7 feet above her outside area. She decided to call the local police that was fun since being nude in Missouri is a big no no. I still have no idea how she got high enough to look thru that small window but she did I guess. Truthfully I should have filed a complaint against her for being a peeping tom. But being a nice guy instead I place a solid curtain over the window and said good enough. I could care less if everyone in town saw me nude I enjoy the nude lifestyle . Been on here for over two years now.
Have a good nude day everyone.

This post was edited