Finally managing to do this.

I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude.

Last few times I've been over he's had a textile friend over. I've asked whether he'd care whether I was nude or not. He said he didn't care.

Last time I was over, he had a different friend over and asked that I leave my clothing on. I agree. But after I'd been there a while, it was just men, I knew this other friend, and was certain he wouldn't care whether I was nude or not, I just got up, took my clothes off, and sat back down.

Not a problem. He didn't care. I enjoy being the only nude person in the group. It's a greater sense of freedom. I'm comfortable enough and feel free enough to be nude and they are clothed because?

This topic was edited
RE:Finally managing to do this.

I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude.Last few times I've been over he's had a textile friend over. I've asked whether he'd care whether I was nude or not. He said he didn't care.Last time I was over, he had a different friend over and asked that I leave my clothing on. I agree. But after I'd been there a while, it was just men, I knew this other friend, and was certain he wouldn't care whether I was nude or not, I just got up, took my clothes off, and sat back down.Not a problem. He didn't care. I enjoy being the only nude person in the group. It's a greater sense of freedom. I'm comfortable enough and feel free enough to be nude and they are clothed because?
I dont know why some people are so up tight about nudism. Sad!

This post was edited

I don't know why some people are so up tight about nudism. Sad!

The other friend who was over has some very deep-rooted body issues -- some very complex stuff -- not mere mom's saying it was bad. It's very sad; he's had some real struggles. I don't know that much about it, but I do know it's not going to get fixed anytime soon.

This post was edited

Brilliant action to make him feel comfortable

This post was edited

Awesome! It's good to be yourself, but I also think at times it can be good to show others just how easy and fun it is to be nude! I have been in situations, where I am the first one to get naked and it seems to be contagious - others follow and want to try the freedom of being without clothes.

This post was edited

Youre not the only one.
I have always been the first one to be naked, had a party of my friends. As soon as I got naked other guys got naked.

This post was edited