Men's wet area

Warning: the entire men's wet area is closed, not just the bade pool. They "hope" to have it re-opened by next week but they have been "hoping" to have the bade pool re-opened for six months. Although with King Spa opening on the 13th, maybe that will light a fire under their ass to get it done.

This topic was edited
RE:Men's wet area

I think they're just waiting for King Spa so they can shut it down fully! Place is a dump and they've had almost 2 years to do repairs with Covid

This post was edited

I wil have to plan a trip up to visit King Spa.

This post was edited

If King Spa proves to be popular, they will probably invest money to make their facility even better or offer a huge discount. The only reason they have never done that before is because they had no reason to. They had no real competition. Riverside spa is even worse and the spa in Baltimore has been closed for two years and it was a dump when it was open. The next nearest spa is in Philly and who is gonna make that long drive?

This post was edited

Yeah, I have been following that non-progress for months. I am looking forward to King Spa's opening! I have really missed my periodic soaks and scrubs.

This post was edited

When is King Spa supposed to be open? Hopefully, it will be opened soon. I am still out of the area, and the King Spa here in Dallas is nice, but I would imagine it would be WAY better there.

This post was edited

Just went there Sunday and it was a mess. I shouldve checked here or the website first. Looking forward to the next time Im in town and King Spa is open.

This post was edited