RE:Single Mens Army

My, You Canadians comment what directed solely to Woodsman who I know is and has always been an American. It was a simple bit of word play as he had assumed that I was English in a previous post.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote:
My, You Canadians comment what directed solely to Woodsman who I know is and has always been an American. It was a simple bit of word play as he had assumed that I was English in a previous post.

You're not English? My bad, then. I thought you were. I just learned that Lanarkshire is in Scotland. I'd confused it with Lancashire. I bet you get that a lot.

FWIW, when I visited Australia about thirty years ago, everybody assumed I was Canadian, because there were plenty of Canadian tourists who visited there, but very few American ones.

This post was edited

We have over 400 friends requests pending. They are almost exclusively from single men who either want to have sex with me, Lorna or both of us. We make it clear on our profile that we are genuine naturists and not swingers but they must not have read that.If you are a naturist couple on the internet this is what you have to put up with.

Then, the question is, why don't you just delete these 400 requests and have done with them ? Or is it some form of Martyrdom that so many people seem to want to have sex with both or either of you !!!

This post was edited

We do not blame anyone we expect this on the internet.You are a single man, thats not the fault of naturist couples.In the real textile world do you walk into a restaurant as a single man see 10 couples and demand to be accepted as a friend and sit down next to one couple?Why expect it to be different if they were naked?

And there you 2 are, justifying yourselves, as though you think you are more important than anyone else on here ! Newsflash.... You are not.

This post was edited

Its a fact that we do have over 400 friends request pending. We get about three a week they rarely contain a message but I always check the profile. Its almost always sexual in nature, either directly in the info or indirectly by which groups they belong too.You are correct that its vain to think they all want to have sex. Maybe they just want to join our book club.No where in this thread have I indicated that we feel victimised. Its not frustrating either, its just how things work on TN.I feel sorry that the OP has had such a bad experience, but I think hes wrong to blame all couples for his lack of a naturist partner. Something he hopes for on his profile .I wish him the best of luck.

So it's a fact !! My question still stands, why have you not deleted these 400 requests ? You actually stated that they want to have sex with either or both of you, so you are contradicting yourselves there. You state you don't feel victimised, yet you two are one of the quickest to put others down, simply based on a Thread on here, regardless of what that thread is asking or talking about. Please don't try to deny it, because I have come back at you two for your bitchy comments many times on here, when I am defending another persons right to ask a valid question or start a thread.

A persons lack of a partner makes no damned difference at all about who they are ! Preconceived ideas of small minds is the problem there.

You two think you are clever because you come back at someone in a subtle way, yet the actual words you write mean something very different, it's called Reading Between the Lines, something most of us are very good at doing. You may not say it outright, but you both DO play the victim(s).

What you pair don't like is that people will challenge you. Yes, you have an opinion, just like everyone else, but your words are rarely constructive and more often than not are dismissive and bloody ignorant. You are also one of the quickest to put Single guys down on here, assuming they are after one thing from either or both of you.

One thing we all are as someone states is, "We are all sexual beings", yet, you think virtually anyone who sends you a message is after sex with you, they might just want to get to know you and become friends in time, but you NEVER give them the chance to find out because you both think you're so precious, whether they are single women or men !

As for you assuming all single men are nothing more than perverts, whether they are straight, bi or gay. A person's sexuality has no F@@KING bearing on the fact they are naturists/nudists, it's just a part of the person as a whole, nothing more.

This site is becoming crap at times, because of some peoples ideas of the nudist rulebook, that does not actually exist. All it comes down to is respecting each other, the boundaries of common sense and accepting each other as nudists.

This post was edited

The term trolling hits a deep chord in me. My roots are Scandinavian and trolls are part of our folklore, dating back centuries. Real trolls are derived from the spirits of the dead and live isolated under rocks, mountains, or in caves, and are almost always trouble or dangerous for humans. Many are ugly and slow-witted, but they may also first appear to be humans, but reveal their true nature due to being spiteful, greedy and lacking any compassion. Being a nudist around trolls is also most helpful, as it they in turn cant hide their tails and true identity. Like vampires, trolls cant be exposed to sunlight or theyll turn to stone. You deal with trolls not by giving them attention, but trustingyour wits. Theres a Norwiegan story about a boy named Ashlad who ends up in an eating contest with a troll. He outsmarts the troll by wearing a backpack on his chest and cutting it open to make room for more food. The troll follows his example, except that he cuts his stomach open and dies. Thus, let the trolls out-troll and destroy themselves.

How wonderfully put and worded. Perfect.

This post was edited

We have over 400 friends requests pending. They are almost exclusively from single men who either want to have sex with me, Lorna or both of us. We make it clear on our profile that we are genuine naturists and not swingers but they must not have read that.If you are a naturist couple on the internet this is what you have to put up with.Do you two, or in particular Stevie, realise why so many of us have a pop back at you ? You are trolling the comments of other genuine people, you think you are such experts on the subject of Naturism/nudity, when you are truly not !I will stand up for anyone on here that has a genuine question to ask, regardless of the subject and whether it's been asked before by someone e lse ! I am sticking up for that persons right to ask whatever damn question they want to, and I WILL call you out on your bitch comments, that are certainly not constructive or helpful.I certainly don't get why you two think your such popular sexual objects to over 400 friend requests (mostly from single guys) ! Perhaps they see something in you Stevie, that you have been trying to hide all your life ? Just saying .....I think your comment is full of hate and quite immature. Do not demand respect from other users using such a bad manner.

If your comment is aimed at me RL, then keep it to yourself. I and a lot of others have been on this site for years, we read this dross of theirs all the time. One thing I don't do is Demand Respect from anyone, take me as I am or don't, I don't care. If you think I am being hateful and immature, I'm fine with that, because you don't actually know me or anything about me. I will stand up for anyone on here, if you don't like it, then don't bother reading my words.

If you feel that my manner of speaking to certain people on here is bad, then just wait till someone comes at you in exactly the same way, then you will see why I have a go back at someone, mainly because I don't agree with the crap they are spouting in the first place. Take my word for it, someone will take offence at you, your profile, your pictures etc, then you will get why I say what the hell I like as long as I am not threatening to kill, maim or physically hurt someone. You will get trolled on here, then let's see how you deal with it.

This post was edited