We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

Group in Washington, DC, restarting!

Hey, guys!!

After shutting down for a year because of Covid, our DC nude wrestling club is about to restart regular meets. We ask that anyone joining us be vacinnated. Contact me directly for info.

Details: We have a small but growing group of guys who get together to wrestle naked at a home in upper NW DC (no sex!!). Looking for more like minded guys. Mostly freestyle, but entirely up to the guys engaged in the match. Just make sure it's fun and safe. Group is mostly gay guys, but there are a couple straight guys (again, no sex, so we really don't care what you are). Let me know if you'd like to join one of our meets. We meet 2 to 3 times a month. Usually have between 4 and 10 guys at our meets. Wide range of ages (28-62), weights and experience (novice to experienced). I'm also on meetfighters.com (spaul2000). Contact me if you're in DC and interested in joining or group
Scott

This topic was edited
RE:Group in Washington, DC, restarting!

This is great news, my friend. I've always been interested in nude wrestling. And now that we're all vaccinated, it's the perfect time to do it. I'll be a novice, though. So, I hope not to get pummeled by you and all the other experienced wrestlers.

This post was edited

Hey guys! After restarting for a couple weeks, we shut down again in late July.
Our host, who has an amazing professionsl wrestling mat in his basement, is very cautious about Covid (we've all been vaxxed). I'm afraid we'll have to find another venue. Does anyone know of a place in the DC area with a full sized wrestling mat? We'd be willing to pay a fee to use it. Please DM me if you know of a space and mat our group could use. Scott

This post was edited

Hi guys. I am a mature man at the NJ Shore. I wrestled in high school and I am renewing my interest in the sport. I am often in the NOVA/WDC area.

This post was edited