Naked musicians

Hi all naked musician from Sydney here, thinking it would be lots of fun to meet up and jam nude, a nude band would be kinda awesome, anyone keen hit me up

This topic was edited
RE:Naked musicians

Sounds like fun I play a bad guitar

This post was edited

Play piano, trombone and bassoon, i am on the Central Coast. Love playing and performing naked.

This post was edited

Hi there
I play various instruments - mainly for own pleasure. I play ukulele and piano accordion with a U3a seniors group. Learnt piano when I was 15 and tried guitar as an adult but didn't progress. I have taught myself Irish tin whistle and recorder. Really enjoy music, mainly folk genre.

This post was edited

Awesome to hear more naked musicians out there! I'm a recording artist and play the piano a bit :)

This post was edited

Is there a music group like this in Brissie/SEQ? I play guitar a bit.

This post was edited

I'm from Sydney too, I play electric guitar and bass.

This post was edited

Hi GuyinBNE,

My name is Dario Western and I am a nudist and a musician. I can play the guitar, piano, violin, trombone, and I am also a singer/songwriter.

Plus I run the group Naturist Musicians on Facebook, which is a gradually growing community.

If you are interested in meeting up for a jam session, feel free to hit me up on 0437 428 859. Otherwise, I am going up to Pacific Sun Friends on the 15th July for their free open day From Above Natural to organise an open mic/jam session in the clubhouse and we could meet up there.

Cheers,

Dario

This post was edited