Straight(Ish) newbie nudist with questions!

I know this is a gay & bi nudist group & hopefully no one is upset with me for being here. I am planning to go to my first nudist resort probably by the end of the month and Im curious about the dynamics of straight gay & bi men at the resorts.

Yes, Im aware that nudism is not necessarily a sexual concept. But I am a guy and I know how dirty my mind has been since I was little lol so Im genuinely curious about hearing the thoughts that go thru real gay/bi men at Nudist resorts.
Not the FAQ page answers either lol!!

I also have some other questions but they legit make me sound like a ridiculous cliche and I swear Im not! Im sure u can guess what some of the questions are. So if anyone wants to answer my lame but real questions without judging me for it PM me!! Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Straight(Ish) newbie nudist with questions!

Happy to talk about it!

This post was edited

Ask away..

This post was edited

Ask away..

This post was edited

I understand wanting to have ur questions answered through PM. But Im sure others have the same questions.

This post was edited

You may have answered you own question with your comment about having a dirty mind. So youre straight but have impure thoughts from time to time when you see someone that interests you. How do you handle the situation? Do you just muse about the possible scenarios you see yourself in them? Or do you take a more physical approach by aggressively confronting them and taking action with or without their consent?
Lets be honest we all look and judge whether its in a clothed or naked environment. The key in these situations is how we handle it. If youre wondering if gay / bi men will look, the answer is yes. If that makes you uncomfortable imagine how the women feel that your dirty mind takes advantage of in those same scenarios.

This post was edited

OK, if you want or not, you DO look. Now it's what you do with what you see and process thru your mind will determine what happens next. Are you afraid that a 'gay' or even a 'bi' man will look at you and get the same 'dirty' mind you do? Now since you state you are 'straight' then is it that your concern about what will happen to you when you see nude female bodies?

Now traveling to different resorts and been a member of a resort, you will find all types of men there with a whole range of male interest. It all goes back to what you do with your feelings. It really does not matter what other guys do, it's weather you act on what you are feeling. If the resort is AANR, then don't go 'sexual' in any way. Most will not tolerate any sexual active or act. Mostly if it's a minor thing, boner type, you'll get a talk or warning. But you continue to act out, then you better just go somewhere else or leave.

Once you are of the frame of mine that nudity is just that, been nude, and enjoying the freedom not wearing clothing, at least the question of the dynamics between any men won't be one that really matters.

This post was edited

To me it makes absolutely no difference what sexual orientation someone is in a nudist setting. I like everyone there the same, since we are all nudists and all think alike when it comes to the nudist lifestyle. It is so refreshing to be able to socialize with other who think the same way I do.

This post was edited

Nudist for 40 yrs, ask anything

This post was edited

You may have answered you own question with your comment about having a dirty mind. So youre straight but have impure thoughts from time to time when you see someone that interests you. How do you handle the situation? Do you just muse about the possible scenarios you see yourself in them? Or do you take a more physical approach by aggressively confronting them and taking action with or without their consent?Lets be honest we all look and judge whether its in a clothed or naked environment. The key in these situations is how we handle it. If youre wondering if gay / bi men will look, the answer is yes. If that makes you uncomfortable imagine how the women feel that your dirty mind takes advantage of in those same scenarios.

The thing about having a dirty mind is that no one else is generally interested in seeing that side of you first off. And those who do, probably have the moral values and a level of respectable character below the subbasement 12th level. As you point out, it's rude and lacks all sense of decency to expose others to it (unless you choose a venue that is made for that) and nudist and naturist spaces are not necessarily for that at all, most arent and while I personally am much more open to that aspect of a person, if I am nude in a group that isnt my job as always is to support the norms of the group by being a stellar example of a gentleman and its not actually that hard. You just have to want to. Because I am a single gay male I dont go to many resorts, events or spaces because I am not the target audience, and that is fine. When I do go to the beach, I have found that not bothering people but smiling if smiled at, saying hello to passers by and returning their greeting while making eye contact and not something else, and waiting to see the same folks a few times is the best way to get to know others, the ones who see that regular and reliable behavior and want to meet you will stop one day and get to know you, and I always end up meeting all the women and couples because I wait and am respectable and respectful, and at home they have become friends and in turn, especially for the single women, I am a freind they can rely on to help shoo a sexpest or any variety of pest. It's just normal etiquette for men to wait for single women or two women to talk to them and couples if you are not in one, the same, and then, usually the women do the introducing and prompt the move to make freinds with another couple. Gay men could on occasion learn from this, lol. When I was last partnered if someone spoke to me first, I would always introduce him before me and explain we were a couple, and he the same if it was him.

This post was edited