Naked on our street

We own a couple of cats. One of those cats decided to take on a snake a few years ago, and lost. But we spent a fortune having him saved and subsequently he resides only inside the house and whenever he manages a breakout there is a fugitive hunt that Tommy Lee Jones would be proud of.

One particular night my wife was out at a work function. I was home having a few rum and colas, and enjoying swimming and generally living nude.

At around 11.00PM I was chatting here on TN in our office at the front of our home when I could hear our cat meowing loudly. At first I thought he was just out in the hallway. To my surprise he was actually outside the window - virtually bragging that he has escaped.

I grabbed my towel and proceeded to the front door with it around my waist. I took off up the driveway in hot pursuit of our runaway cat. As I topped the driveway I went over tripping on the towel I was wearing.

Now totally naked and walking along our front road, and calling the cat in order to achieve the imperative of getting the wayward animal back inside the zoo of ours.

Now the time being around 11.30PM on week night and its a low lit fairly quite kind of neighbourhood - what do you think the chances were that somebody would be walking along the footpath. A million to one perhaps?

Well that's exactly what happened before I had managed to catch the cat. It also happened as I crossed the road under the streetlight!

So....I just owned the moment and walked along just like anybody would even if they were clothed. This bloke looked many times to assure himself he was actually seeing what he was seeing.

I was deeply concerned he'd try and take a photo, or worse still call the police once home (nudity is illegal in where I live and it was more than obvious which house was the one I had started my nude journey at - the doors were wide open!).

Thankfully nothing come of this little naked sojourn into the public arena for me!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked on our street

Yeah those darn animals theyll get you in trouble every time. At least you didnt get in trouble with the police. Glad you got your cat back and hopefully safe.

This post was edited
RE:Naked on our street

we spent $7K (Aussie dollars) saving the fella after his snake bite...no way on earth would I let him get hurt again!

This post was edited