Cleaning the Pool

Our block was originally much larger and some years ago was sub-divided resulting in a house behind ours and a driveway to that house that runs down our side boundary.

We installed a pool around 15 years ago. Our pool is somewhat private with hedging on both sides of the fence but with some gaps. I have been skinny dipping for years, so was only natural that I would in our own pool. Gaining comfort with skinny dipping lead me to start doing the pool cleaning nude too.

Although our pool being mostly private I still pick my times. As I usually do I waited for the back neighbour to drive up their driveway and off for the day...so I proceeded out to the pool yard fully nude, as I had done many times before.

I reckon I had been skimming leaves and debris for around half an hour when my neighbour returned. Driving down her driveway she was staring straight at me and as I am tall I was looking back at her above the fence line. No doubt as she was moving she could see me between the palings!

I kind of smiled back and simply decided to go with the flow and remained nude all day cleaning the filter and doing various chores around the yard.

Her look was deadpan. She couldn't shift her gaze.

For many hours later I pondered to go and chat to her...something along the lines of ??? what response could I have to her being offended or even curious?

After that day her and her hubby always make a bit of noise when they are out in their yard! Its still left undiscussed despite many other conversations............

This topic was edited
RE:Cleaning the Pool

Yeah thats not gonna be an easy one. Grandpa used to skinny-dip all the time in his pool. Even after they built the four-story apartment complex across the street. He would just get out on his diving board and wave if anybody was looking at him.

This post was edited
RE:Cleaning the Pool

That's the way to handle it for sure!

How many years did that last for?

This post was edited