Apologies to croup....I missed all of this summer.

I have had two heart procedures recently and they messed up my summer completely. They have altered my life. I have changed jobs, and have a far less stressful lifestyle. I have added 100% secure fencing around my pool, and an outdoor shower and water closet. (commode). We are getting naked ready now. All I need are warmer weather, beer and friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Apologies to croup....I missed all of this summer.

Sorry for your troubles. It looks like you made some positive life changes. Enjoy your newfound less stressful life and backyard paradise.

This post was edited

Glad to hear you are dong better Stay in touch.

This post was edited

I hope you are doing well and liking your new job. I can sympathize with you. I had a double bypass operation in the middle of March. I have pretty much recovered. Both my wife and I had a mild case of covid in August.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone. I am doing as well as i can. I would like to have at least a late lunch or just meet for a coffe or a drink in the near future. Please see the other thread.

Thanks Dave for the words.

This post was edited

I am sorry to hear of all your health issues, David. Seems they were a bit of a wake up call. Glad to hear you are creating your own nude backyard retreat. I would like to do something similar but am hindered by home owners association rules regarding fencing and plantings. Keep us posted on your progress.

This post was edited

Glad you are recovering from your health challenges. Sounds like you are hitting the ground running naked :). Wish you the best.

This post was edited