Nude Celebrity

As a member of a naturist club it would be interesting to know how many 'celebrities' around the world g,o to or are members of a naturist club? If you were, or are a 'celebrity' would you dare to go bare?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Celebrity

I think it's a problem for a celebrity to go nude nowadays. His or her nude photo would go around the world.

In the nudist club of my parents there was a member who was an actor. He played the main character in one evening series and minor parts in numberless series and films on German TV. I think most viewers in Germany don't know his name but recognize his face. He died about 10 years ago. I found no evidence in the internet that he was a nudist. So I wouldn't tell his name.

This post was edited

Those that have already appeared nude in film would not have much to worry about.

Also their have been some that have taken a proactive step by releasing their own nude picture. One even said she did it just to screw ($$$) the paparazzi, being she released them already, any they take will be almost worthless with NO shock value to publishers or the public ;-)

This post was edited

A man known by football-(soccer-)fans: Rudi Assauer the former manager of Schalke 04 who died too early.

Rudi Assauer in the sauna

Of course with his cigar. I remember seeing him in a documentation about sauna on German TV years ago without the newspaper.

This post was edited

The singer Leonore was nude in a TV-show. Courageous.

Sorry, the 2nd photo disappeared.

This post was edited

A local TV personality (not a nationally known celebrity) was at our local nude club at least once. She had to be in her 50s and looked damn good.

This post was edited

I definately would to promote the lifestyle. Celebrities are people to and should be able to enjoy life and their bodies as non celebrities do. I have always given great respect to Hellen Mirren for open about attending nude beaches and spoken positively about nudism/naturism. As I have learned about celebrities that embrace nudism, I have supported these celebrities.

This post was edited

Mike Rowe had a show on last night called "America's Grandmother", it was about his mother's new book called "Vacuuming in the Nude". At the end in his closing remarks he said everyone should try to vacuum in the nude, it's quite liberating LOL... I wanna say he's done Facebook video or some other videos from his house with no shirt on and he made comments about how comfortable it is being nude.. Here's a story of him nude at home

https://www.fox4now.com/news/national/mike-rowe-i-pulled-a-shotgun-on-a-drone-filming-me-nude?fbclid=IwAR39WyfMHQXzlWhwAzBB0iLM2Wf81deJN3WTKDUHMjYA8i44nRuOVn9GDNU

This post was edited

Those that have already appeared nude in film would not have much to worry about.

Christopher Atkins, who starred with Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon, occasionally comes to Solair. He had nude scenes in the movie, so he is probably covered. He called recently to confirm a visit and the office manager didnt know who he is. Of course her parents might not have been old enough to go to an R rated movie when it first came out in 1980, so it isnt that surprising that she didnt know who he is.

Caroll Spinney (who was Big Bird on Sesame Street until he died a few years ago) also came fairly regularly to Solair, but I dont think Big Bird's lack of clothes on screen counts as doing nude scenes!

This post was edited

Someone shared that Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine for Star Trek fans) was a pretty regular visitor (I think it was at DSI). I haven't been able to fact-check it though.

This post was edited

Oh to bad.

This post was edited