Looking to massage a couple in the Tampa (or north a bit), Florida. You will melt! :)

Looking to massage and hang out with a couple in Tampa, Fl or surrounding areas. I love giving massages, especially nude ones, it's so freeing! That being said, it has always been my fantasy? ...maybe just strong desire... to massage a couple, one at a time and just visit while I'm working away. Hands down, I give the BEST massage, (no pun intended). Gentle, strong when needed or wanted, or however you want it. You will feel like a puddle when I am done. :) Anyway, you will find me great company, and if you would like to get together or learn more, please drop me a line at fireamongthestars@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you two soon!

This topic was edited
RE:Looking to massage a couple in the Tampa (or north a bit), Florida. You will melt! :)

I'm also open to trading massages or just massaging someone, male or female. The important thing is that I am touching someone. I am very talented. :) Let me know and let's get together!

This post was edited