Did You Ever Notice?

Did you ever notice that while nudists generally don't have a problem with others seeing their bodies, many will hide their underwear. I guess old habits die hard. DesertRat

This topic was edited
RE:Did You Ever Notice?

Did you ever notice that while nudists generally don't have a problem with others seeing their bodies, many will hide their underwear. I guess old habits die hard. DesertRat

Never noticed that.
However, based on discussions here and elsewhere, many other nudists have no underwear to show or hide!

This post was edited

I have always wondered why so many nudists object to being seen nude by others wearing clothes, but dont mind being seen nude by other nudists.

This post was edited

I have always wondered why so many nudists object to being seen nude by others wearing clothes, but dont mind being seen nude by other nudists.
I don't object to being seen nude by someone who is clothed, but I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable, especially around a clothed female.

This post was edited

,,, , many will hide their underwear.

Yes it's true. You can see me nude but I won't show me on a photo in underwear. Why? I would feel naked in underwear. Funny?

This post was edited

I thought it against rules to be clothed here , underwear be clothed lol

This post was edited

I thought it against rules to be clothed here , underwear be clothed lol

This post was edited

Pretty much full-time Comando myself so no underwear to hide.

This post was edited

I have underwear..Somewhere?

If you find any will you get rid of it?

This post was edited

BillBowser wrote:

I think it's because when you're being seen by other nudists, you know that they don't have a mindset of a taboo on nudity. They're "of the body," so to speak. With a clothed person, you don't know where they really stand concerning nudity. They may just be there to stare at nekkid people, but they haven't taken the plunge of undressing.

This post was edited