My Most Exciting Experience

I was shy in my younger years and when I decided to expand my nudity lifestyle to a social setting of men and women it was a big step for me. The last time I was naked was in the high school locker room with other guys. I was on vacation when I ventured out and planned to stop at a clothing optional hot spring. I arrived at the trail head and was warned that I may see some nudist. I became excited that my dream of being naked with others will come true and I couldnt wait while hiking the short distance to the hot springs. As I was descending down the trail to the hot springs I first saw a naked guy laying on a large flat rock on the edge of a pool of warm water. As I looked around there were other men and women enjoying themselves around the other pools of water at the hot springs. There was a shelter nearby where I got naked, stuffed my clothes into my backpack and hung it up on open peg. It felt so natural and I had no embarrassment being naked while exploring the hot springs and the various pools of warm water. Everyone was so nice and relaxed around the hot springs that I felt very comfortable with others seeing me naked. I stayed for the whole day enjoying my new love of being naked and viewing others that like being naked too. My new love of being naked taught me to accept my body as is and not worry about what others may think after visiting the hot springs on my vacation.

This topic was edited
RE:My Most Exciting Experience

Thanks for sharing!

Where were the hot springs you visited? I've only visited the ones that were associated with organizations. When I lived in New Mexico, friends told me about some hot springs on a Native American reservation. They weren't open to the public, but my friends told me that they would sneak in and bathe in the water. I never went there myself.

This post was edited
RE:My Most Exciting Experience

1nakedbird so glad you had a positive first time social nude experience . here is hoping to many more.

This post was edited