love nude swimming

When i was in high school back in the 60s we swam nude, no problem, I would love to have a pool close by were we could swim nude. With all the stuff that came out through the years women would complain about a men only pool so lets open up to both men and women nude swimming.
We have a hot tub and in the back yard and only hot tub nude, only way to go..

This topic was edited
RE:love nude swimming

swimming naked the only way to swim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! females can get they own place ...

This post was edited

I would be fine swimming nude with our without women present. I go to a nude beach where there are some women, but is primarily men. I suspect a nude pool would have the same mix.

This post was edited

When i was in high school back in the 60s we swam nude, no problem, I would love to have a pool close by were we could swim nude. With all the stuff that came out through the years women would complain about a men only pool so lets open up to both men and women nude swimming.We have a hot tub and in the back yard and only hot tub nude, only way to go..

Box Hill Aquatic Centre in Victoria used to have nude nights on Saturday evenings at the end of the '80s, but it seems to no longer be a thing.

This post was edited

gotta make this a thing again! around the world!

This post was edited

Always on the lookout for friends with pools and ambivalence towards suits, so few places around here to roam or swim free and bare assed.

This post was edited

I've got a pool and ambivalence/disdain towards suits, but I also have close neighbors and a textile wife and kids.

This post was edited