RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

Colina de sol in Brazil is a naturist eco village where residents are free to be nude all the time. Google a video about it.

This post was edited

In the US, you could buy forested land, set up a home, and enjoy the nudist lifestyle. You might need to add trees, bushes, or other objects to block a neighbor's view. That's what I plan on doing when I have the money.

This post was edited

And every once in a while you read about a whole town that was for sale, due to bankruptcy or an industry moving away or going bust. Maybe you could buy one of those.

This post was edited

Maybe so.. The remaining residents may not be too pleased with it turning in to a naked city.

This post was edited

Wow. Thank you. I will check it. Sounds very interesting

This post was edited

Yes, truly great idea. But what about laws in the US. I'm pretty sure you can't stay nude outside even on your own land? Am I wrong?

This post was edited

This is hilarious

Anyway, about a year ago I bumped to a website selling properties under construction as described as nudist village in Thailand. There was a plan of the project and anything else but the prices... omg... I mean not for average person. Due to Covid Thailand experiences financial crisis and I'm not sure what happened to the project now. Also it sounded too good to be true so maybe I was dreaming. If I will find this website again I will post the link here.

Thailand still very strict country according to naturism. Even tourist areas are infamous to prostitution and other things are not the same whole country about.

Good news there are some nudist resorts there. But I didn't have chance to visit them yet. Don't want to go alone.

P.s. currently living in Thailand

This post was edited

Yes, truly great idea. But what about laws in the US. I'm pretty sure you can't stay nude outside even on your own land? Am I wrong?

It varies from state to state.
VT and OR have no laws against public nudity, but some localities in them do.
A FL court case a few years ago said than someone can be nude anywhere on their own property, including the front yard. Nudity on public property is not legal except in a few designated areas.

This post was edited

If you're talking about a residential property in a city or other populated area, then most likely not if not screened from view of the neighbors. However, if it is in a more rural area on multiple acres with view hidden from the roadway then you are probably ok in most cases especially if the driveway is curved right after leaving the road so as to obscure the view of prying eyes.

This post was edited

Thanks for detailed answer!

This post was edited