RE:Flag a fake

I've seen that same face pic on half a dozen fake "gay" profiles by now.

This post was edited

Nicola_Mum_Uk - completely changed her photos and a different person now

This post was edited

The fake gay ones are not even attempting to disguise it. Always the same thing (insert first name here) Gay. Usually show up in the profile likes Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to have a paid link page to these sites so as not to flood our profile likes page with all these fakes. Otherwise, we keep flagging them and they will keep creating fake profiles. Never ending cycle. I just wonder if anyone here falls for their scam.

This post was edited

Why do I keep getting all the fake female ones. My profile says gay....give me the guy ones at least!

This post was edited

NicholasGay28 Austin TX

This post was edited

Are these fakes proving their identitiy as per Mastercard's new rules? Of course not. The best thing to do is to create a fake page on the Mastercard website and report them directly to Mastercard.

This post was edited

Safety Tip - Gone to Ghana? - Not likely!

Be suspicious of anyone who claims they live in the USA, but are on assignment in Nigeria, Ghana or other African countries. Dishonest individuals will claim it is because they are an engineer, aid worker or business person and they suddenly need money because they have been robbed or are a victim of some disaster. Report anyone who asks you for money. Never send money to anyone who you meet online.

This post was edited

Safety Tip - Beware of fake webcams
Some scammers from Ghana, Nigeria, Russia or other countries will stream a fake webcam stream when you chat with them on webcam. They do this by using a pre-recorded video that appears as if they are the person on the other end of the webcam. In order to protect yourself from fake web cams ask the person to verify that they are not a recording by standing up, waving, holding up a hand or writing a message on a piece of paper and holding it for you to see. If the person is real they should be able to obey your requests in real time. If the webcam is fake they will be unable to do any of these things in real time.

This post was edited

Safety Tip - Don't give away too much online
There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with someone online. Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your profile or initial communications with another member. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.

This post was edited

Safety Tip: DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER SITE IMMEDIATELY.

Scammers usually attempt to get their victims to go to another site such as Google Hangouts and will make multiple excuses to lure their prey away from this site. Do NOT go to another site. Copy, paste, and immediately report all attempts to do so and get the scammer removed from this site immediately. Be warned and be safe!

This post was edited