Naked People Photo Project

Hello,

check my new project out and send your photos if you want :)

https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

This topic was edited
RE:Naked People Photo Project

I would love to pose nude as part of this. I noticed you dont have many female contributions... or is it only for male?

This post was edited

I would also love to pose for this!

This post was edited

I've always wanted to pose nude for an art class I think it would be so cool

This post was edited

Would be great to see you here in this project! Hope they give you the green light

This post was edited

I would love to pose nude as part of this. I noticed you dont have many female contributions... or is it only for male?

You know, I vaguely remember getting an invite (probably here, in TrueNudists) to join this. It's interesting, but when I looked, it did seem to be pretty much all men. To tell the truth, if I'm going to put my naked self and naked penis on public display, I'd like to think there are at least a couple of women looking at me and it.
I've just looked again--went through and opened any names I saw that might belong to women. Some of them turned out to be men, but it does seem that by now, among the couple of hundred people posing naked there, there are maybe as many as half a dozen women.
Perhaps it's just that we guys are much more willing/eager to put ourselves out there naked.

This post was edited

Thought a lot about this, jumped on board , and it was the right decision for me. Like being part of an international community of like minded people. I encourage TN members to participate.

This post was edited

Happy to pose nude for this project if you need older guys. Let me know on TN the details!
Hickguy

This post was edited

Age no problem. Lots of senior people. I am one myself. All you have to do is take one clothed and one naked photo in the same pose. Go to the blog address and send them along with first name, age and nation. Done! Blogger is very helpful if needed.

This post was edited

I think this person is joining every single Group here, just to start this same topic of discussion.

This post was edited

An update to this. Since I'm thinking I'd like to do one, but would prefer that it not be all men, I just went through the whole list so far. I didn't open all the pictures--not by a long way. I carefully ran down the list of first names and opened the ones that seemed clearly female, the ones that might have been female, and the ones that I couldn't tell (pairs of initials, for instance).

To report: Out of 289 naked people so far, I found a grand total of 7 women. That's a whopping 2.42%.

Jade, you're still the most recent.

This post was edited