RE:Is any place on Earth where you can legally stay nudist all the time?

I mean I tried too screen everything or I have big wall or something. Is it a big deal to be accidentally count by someone anyway. I mean how is it accepted by people? I don't know how many tolerance in the US but in Russia is kind of act of exhibitionism... very negatevly until you are among people with the same desires

This post was edited

I would guess it varies greatly by country, even by state or region. I doubt there are cities of any size that allow it but certainly groups living together. After all there is a polygamous group with their own TV show so a nudist group must be out there somewhere.

This post was edited

In California Indecent Exposure requires one to be nude AND lewd. Counties and cities may pass their own laws regarding nudity but the county and the city we are in does not have any so they default to the state law. However, that doesnt mean they might not try and get someone for disturbing the peace of some such thing. Im in my backyard in full view of a couple other houses pretty much every day. It hasnt been a problem for 20 years.

This post was edited

Wow. That's my dream! Sounds too good to be true haha. What is the area looks like. Do you have any pictures of the landscape?

This post was edited

Euronat in France is another place where you can be naked 24/7. The only problem is the weather. I was there for a few weeks in the summer and I was naked several days in a row. There are permanent residents there and lots of property for sale.

This post was edited

I've only recently moved here full time so I'd guess I'm clothed about ten or twenty hours a month so far. I'm job searching and after I land a job, that clothed time will unfortunately increase to forty more hours a week plus commute time - dammit! Right now I'm loving the lack of textiles most every day, all day. Weather's cooling off so the evenings on our deck have required a robe, but here's autumn!

Although I'd love to have no clothes to contend with at all, it's still needed during the cooler months here in Virginia. We get all four seasons here. And it's not realistic to think my next job won't require some clothing during working hours. Jobs do come up inside the resort, mind you, and many of the employees here don't need too much of that textile action. Regardless, I have WAY too much clothing so some of it may be going to the bonfire soon. Clothes suck!

As to forming a group for shopping to cut down on clothed time, not so far, except for us and my "mom-in-law". We always check in with her before pulling on the panties to see if she needs something, and vice-versa. And going commando to the grocery store is not uncommon, of course.

This post was edited

Just to be succinct, our nudist resort doesn't include ownership of the land your home is located on; residents rent the lot on which the building resides.

Another clothing optional resort I've visited in West Virginia does have the option of ownership for their residents, with an attached subdivision to the main property called Somerset. That resort is called Avalon near Paw Paw. Wanna get away from it all? Go to Paw Paw! Clarifying the clothing situation -- Avalon is clothing optional, not nudist.

This post was edited

I've only recently moved here full time so I'd guess I'm clothed about ten or twenty hours a month so far. I'm job searching and after I land a job, that clothed time will unfortunately increase to forty more hours a week plus commute time - dammit! Right now I'm loving the lack of textiles most every day, all day. Weather's cooling off so the evenings on our deck have required a robe, but here's autumn!Although I'd love to have no clothes to contend with at all, it's still needed during the cooler months here in Virginia. We get all four seasons here. And it's not realistic to think my next job won't require some clothing during working hours. Jobs do come up inside the resort, mind you, and many of the employees here don't need too much of that textile action. Regardless, I have WAY too much clothing so some of it may be going to the bonfire soon. Clothes suck!As to forming a group for shopping to cut down on clothed time, not so far, except for us and my "mom-in-law". We always check in with her before pulling on the panties to see if she needs something, and vice-versa. And going commando to the grocery store is not uncommon, of course.

That would mean you are nude about 98% of the time..
Do you have the kind of job that would allow you to work from home?
Do you know the longest time you have been continuously nude?
Saw that you are 61, so you are not that far from retirement and long term minimal clothing needs are not that far off.
When I retired, I got rid of all of my suits, underwear and undershirts, most of my dress shirts and ties, at least half of my business casual clothing. We got a privacy fence around the pool, so I tossed most of my swimwear. When Covid hit, I stopped going to the gym, bought some exercise equipment and started working out nude in the basement, so I got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts.
I now have well less than half of the clothing I did when I was working.
Never tried burning any but ripping clothes to shreads is fun and liberating!

This post was edited

I've only recently moved here full time so I'd guess I'm clothed about ten or twenty hours a month so far. I'm job searching and after I land a job, that clothed time will unfortunately increase to forty more hours a week plus commute time - dammit! Right now I'm loving the lack of textiles most every day, all day. Weather's cooling off so the evenings on our deck have required a robe, but here's autumn!Although I'd love to have no clothes to contend with at all, it's still needed during the cooler months here in Virginia. We get all four seasons here. And it's not realistic to think my next job won't require some clothing during working hours. Jobs do come up inside the resort, mind you, and many of the employees here don't need too much of that textile action. Regardless, I have WAY too much clothing so some of it may be going to the bonfire soon. Clothes suck!As to forming a group for shopping to cut down on clothed time, not so far, except for us and my "mom-in-law". We always check in with her before pulling on the panties to see if she needs something, and vice-versa. And going commando to the grocery store is not uncommon, of course.

A few afterthoughts.
I did try burning my clothes once a long time ago when I was getting frisky with my wife in front of the fireplace. Then our son came home much sooner than expected so I was diving for cover.
Have you ever tried burning clothes? Several people on this and other boards have commented on it. Someone on another board even commented that his retirement plans included donating most of his clothes, stocking up on supplies, coming home from work on the last day, and throwing all his remaining clothes in a bonfire. He would then live completely clothing free until he had to order something to go somewhere.

This post was edited

And going commando to the grocery store is not uncommon, of course.

I would have expected that anyone who dislikes clothes as much as you do would even have any underwear to consider wearing!

This post was edited