Spa World Open

The men's bade pool has been repaired and is open for business as of 10/16/21. It's time to get the band back together!

This topic was edited
RE:Spa World Open

Yes and what's funny was I called them this morning and they said it wouldn't be open until Wednesday but I decided to go anyway and when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to see the bade pool was up and running. I honestly wasn't sure if it would ever reopen. It was closed for over six months. Not a big crowd today but that's probably because a lot of the regulars are trying out King Spa.

This post was edited

Yes, I called Thursday and they said it would be Sunday. A filter was supposed to arrive Thursday and had not. I should have called back yesterday and could have gone today. The website is still not updated so unless people are calling, they won't know. Some are probably at King Spa and some have probably given up waiting. Did they fix the hot tub that's been broken for years too or is that still down?

This post was edited

Fantastic news.

This post was edited

Thanks so much for the the update brother. So glad to hear the good news. We do need to get back to monthly spa gatherings.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear. Have you been to the new place yet?

This post was edited

Thank You for the update, wonderful news as the Bade pool is what sets Spa World apart from all the rest.

This post was edited

The pool has broken down again as of 10/18. Didn't give an update on a repair but hopefully it won't be long.

This post was edited