RE:Longest time spent nude

Almost 5 days. I was off for a couple of weeks and wanted to do house projects. So I spent almost the whole first week nude, just shoes when I was out working on the deck or down in the workshop. Using a circ saw naked definitely sharpens one's senses. Finally had to dress when I needed to make multiple trips to the Home Depot.

This post was edited

Almost 5 days. I was off for a couple of weeks and wanted to do house projects. So I spent almost the whole first week nude, just shoes when I was out working on the deck or down in the workshop. Using a circ saw naked definitely sharpens one's senses. Finally had to dress when I needed to make multiple trips to the Home Depot.

4 days and 5 nights is my goal for now. My wife won't go to a clothing optional resort and I wouldn't want to be away from her for too long. I think that is as long as I would be able to be limited to the house and back yard.

This post was edited

I was told to leave Home Depot once because I wasn't wearing a shirt. I suspect it would have been even worse if I wasn't wearing shorts either.

This post was edited

late on a Sunday evening when I got into the car to get home.Too bad you didn't think to wait until after getting home, which may have added another day to your total.

I recall that your longest has bee 9 days for quite a while.
Any plans to extend it?

This post was edited

Well its not my longest continuous time and I doubt it will end up being so. But, Right now my wife is out of town for a few weeks. Its not that she has a problem with me being nude, she actually encourages it as times, its that I dont end up needing to go anyplace as much. Since she left Sunday Ive only had to get dressed for two errands each maybe 45 minutes. But since late Tuesday morning I havent worn anything but my Teva sandals. That includes taking the garbage out to the street late this evening and working on a pool pump at the pool equipment pad and our raised deck for 4-5 hours today in direct view of the second floor windows of two neighbors. The mail is trickier, its across the street and down several houses right by a street light and almost directly in front of the main front windows of some good neighbors that more than likely dont know. Im just not courageous enough to walk it even at night. So, Ive driven my car nude at night and pulled up to the box with the driver door right in front of the boxes and quickly jumped out, got the mail and jumped back in.

My longest is 10 days on a trip to Jamaica (actually a couple of trips were each ten days nude).

This post was edited

I recall that your longest has bee 9 days for quite a while.Any plans to extend it?

No plans as of yet, but I would like to do a shot at a complete month sometime. It would need to be at a place I could bring my two small dogs, as I don't want them to have to stay with a boarding kennel for that long, and we would surely be missing each other.

This post was edited

I recall that your longest has bee 9 days for quite a while.Any plans to extend it?No plans as of yet, but I would like to do a shot at a complete month sometime. It would need to be at a place I could bring my two small dogs, as I don't want them to have to stay with a boarding kennel for that long, and we would surely be missing each other.

I assume that you would need to be retired before you could spend a month at a resort, and the place would have to have a convenience store so you could buy milk, bread, eggs, etc.
If you wanted a really freeing experience, you could get rid of the clothes you brought when you get there and order some to arrive just before you leave!

This post was edited

That first part is already taken care of, the next would only require a friend along who could go outside the resort to replenish any necessary items if needed. as for the clothing, I'd probably just wear a pair of shorts, T shirt & footwear for the trip, put them away on arrival and just forget about them until time to return home and hope I remember where I put them, LOL.

This post was edited

Anybody else have their own personal longest period time nude to share?

This post was edited

Last month visited a resort and was hoping for 24 hours. Ended up going nude for 36 hours. It was great!

This post was edited