Zippers

Anybody ever get caught up in a zipper?
Ouch!

This topic was edited
RE:Zippers

Anybody ever get caught up in a zipper?Ouch!

No, but when I started freeballing in pants with zippers, my wife was afraid I would.

This post was edited

Yes i have that is one reason i dont where pant very offen.

This post was edited

Once in my early freeballing days - I soon learned the correct technique to avoid it.

This post was edited

Yes i have that is one reason i dont where pant very offen.

Do you wear kilts or nothing?

This post was edited

Yes i have that is one reason i dont where pant very offen.Do you wear kilts or nothing?
LOL

This post was edited

As I started freeballing when kid, this was due to happen one day or an other.
Mom being aware I was always commando when staying home mostly bought me pants with buttons, shorts were not an issue, but I also had trousers with zippers.

I remember a velvet trouser around ten years old, may be the first I had with a zip, one day, I put it on quickly, ziped up, and ...ouch , it was so painfull, I sreamed and soon cried. My father who was here quickly saw he problem, and without further notice lowered the zipper. An other pain, an other scream, but I was free, There was a tiny stain of blood under my winnie, but nothing serious.
It had been sooo painfull, I have been cautious for years, but much older, it happened again, and still now, every two other years or more, it does happen again, as a reminder to be cautious with zippers. But it never prevented me to buy pants with zippers.

This post was edited

After getting caught way too many times in my youth, I switched to button fly.

This post was edited

It happened to me once and only once. I learned really quick to be very careful. The scene in There's Something About Mary was hilarious yet tragic. We all know what that was like.

This post was edited

Probably like being stuck on electron tweezers.

This post was edited

Simply pull your hips back and let it flop down your leg and you are good to go to zipping up. At least that is how I do it.

This post was edited