RE:Resort Staff: Nude or Clothed

A nudist hotel is not exactly a resort. At the Vera Playa Club Hotel the whole staff is clothed. I only remember one of the animators walking nude around the pool announcing the next event in various languages. I liked her funny German. And her courage being watch by everybody at this moment. All the other animators were clothed.

This post was edited

A nudist hotel is not exactly a resort. At the Vera Playa Club Hotel the whole staff is clothed. I only remember one of the animators walking nude around the pool announcing the next event in various languages. I liked her funny German. And her courage being watch by everybody at this moment. All the other animators were clothed.

Even the pool staff is clothed?

This post was edited

Even the pool staff is clothed?

There were no pool staff. Not like in Germany. Maybe the animators and the waitors of the pool bar take an eye on the pool.

This post was edited

We go to Cypress Cove annually. The staff is always clothed. However, on our last trip their female concierge/tour guide was nude the whole time and gave her tours nude as well.
One day, while at the pool, the bartender had taken drink orders from some who were in the water. When he returned with his tray, they were still in the middle of the pool. He set his tray down, stripped off his clothes and waded out in the pool with his tray to serve them.
Everyone at the pool applauded him!

This post was edited

We go to Cypress Cove annually. The staff is always clothed. However, on our last trip their female concierge/tour guide was nude the whole time and gave her tours nude as well.One day, while at the pool, the bartender had taken drink orders from some who were in the water. When he returned with his tray, they were still in the middle of the pool. He set his tray down, stripped off his clothes and waded out in the pool with his tray to serve them.Everyone at the pool applauded him!

Is there a lifeguard or swim instructor?

This post was edited

We go to Cypress Cove annually. The staff is always clothed. However, on our last trip their female concierge/tour guide was nude the whole time and gave her tours nude as well.One day, while at the pool, the bartender had taken drink orders from some who were in the water. When he returned with his tray, they were still in the middle of the pool. He set his tray down, stripped off his clothes and waded out in the pool with his tray to serve them.Everyone at the pool applauded him!
Is there a lifeguard or swim instructor?
No lifeguards at the Cove.

At least two of the bartenders live at the Cove and are nudists, so that was probably a good excuse to get nude for a few minutes while working, which they otherwise arent allowed to do. We had a similar occurrence at Laguna del Sol where the restaurant hostess had to get nude and go into the volleyball pool for something. She was wearing only a sun dress so it didnt take long to get undressed, head into the pool, then get out and redressed. Staff there arent allowed to be nude while working, either, and I think she lived onsite as well.

Never knew there were tour guides. Probably a volunteer rather than an actual employee. We will be there Thursday for Nude-a-Palooza weekend and Im interested to see if we notice tours going on.

This post was edited

Ive never been to Cypress Cove but I will weigh in on this thought. At any nudist resort hotel or venue, my personal thought have always been The entire world is Textile, nudists establishment should have nude staff and workers! Love my nudist resort I belong to, Oaklake Trails. You arrive and walk into the office and the man and lady that do the check ins are totally nude.nothing but the radio on!!! :))
This promotes the feeling of oneness with the nudists and that we are all of the same mindset. It should be different at a nudist establishment. One can work for any big corporation if you want to wear clothes to work. NUDISTS STAY NUDE PLEASE!!!

This post was edited

Ive talked todo e of the staff at Laguna Del Sol. One in the office said they have to deal with delivery people, unsure visitors, or even go take care of some issue on the property or even outside the gates so nude isnt very practical. The one that made the most sense was the pool maintenance guy saying he has to work with chemicals, debris in the filters etc and the clothing is protection. I believe he also worked some of the landscape work and with power tools. Theres one gal there that is kind of the ambassador and staff contact for visitors generally wandering the pool areas, she lives there and is always nude. .

This post was edited

Ive talked todo e of the staff at Laguna Del Sol. One in the office said they have to deal with delivery people, unsure visitors, or even go take care of some issue on the property or even outside the gates so nude isnt very practical. The one that made the most sense was the pool maintenance guy saying he has to work with chemicals, debris in the filters etc and the clothing is protection. I believe he also worked some of the landscape work and with power tools. Theres one gal there that is kind of the ambassador and staff contact for visitors generally wandering the pool areas, she lives there and is always nude. .

But many people, including me, do their home pool maintenance nude. Chemicals and debris wash off skin more easily than clothing.

This post was edited

The only person I ever saw doing maintenance on a pool in a resort was at Harbin Hot Springs. And he was nude. But the only thing he was doing was skimming debris like fallen leaves and such from the pool.

This post was edited