October

Warm enough today for some nude time in the back yard. Doesn't happen often in October.

This topic was edited
RE:October

Low 90's here for the last two days and mid 80's today. We typically have warm weather for Halloween. Many times the kids are 1/2 outta their costumes because it gets so warm.

This post was edited

I also have been enjoying the sun in October, just this past week I had a day to enjoy the sun before work and used my phone to capture the moment using the timer.

This post was edited

We are about the same as Andy. It was in the 90s the latter part of last week. It has dropped as this cold front has made it down here. We are windy with the high today in the mid 70s and warming up next week. It is nice as the bugs are in hiding. Was able to mow grass & pick up yard trash yesterday without sweating too much. As a side note, we are having a wet year probably second highest in the past 30 years or so and my lakeside burn pile / fire pit is under water! Anyway, it will go down and we will move the pile a little further away. Wine & fire with the wife this evening . . . . Yes!!

This post was edited

Got some more time in yesterday.
Way too cold today and likely to remain so until spring.

This post was edited

Chilly mornings here in the Ozarks but the days have been a bit above average for this time of year. We had a few rainy days and some highs in the sixties for a couple of days, otherwise great Fall nude weather mid seventies to low eighties. Sunny and 73 today. Lovely comfortable weather to be nude in!

This post was edited

Most months we get a few days warm enough to be nude outside. It's usually the wind that is the deciding factor. The last couple of days it has been cool with a northerly wind so it's been nude indoors only. Hopefully it warms up by the weekend

This post was edited

Rarely get a day warm enough November to March, and few in October and April. Many in May through September.

This post was edited

Im just a few hours from the ozarks! And yes, weather has been gorgeous!!!! I got some outdoor stuff done this past weekend, of course I had to be clothed. Maybe down the road Ill have a privacy fence put up in the back. Thatd be nice. Id really like to host a party here with nude friends, but that wont be any time soon. :-(

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is usually too cool here to be naked outside. We have lucked out and had some extended warm days this year. Thats why we are thinking of heading south during winter, once we retire.

This post was edited

I know! Would have loved to go to Gunnison instead of work! Enjoy your nude time my friend.

This post was edited