RE:October

GOOD MORNING , All! Its a Very pleasant 60 this morning and under the cover of early morning darkness about 6:30a.m. I grabbed my thermos of coffee and rushed to the backyard! Usually once it gets light I have to just sit in my secure area and catchup here in the truenudist.com world but this morning l got to enjoy moving around the yard and feeling the morning air on my skin! It felt so wonderful. I hope you all have a Great day, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

This post was edited

GOOD MORNING , All! Its a Very pleasant 60 this morning and under the cover of early morning darkness about 6:30a.m. I grabbed my thermos of coffee and rushed to the backyard! Usually once it gets light I have to just sit in my secure area and catchup here in the truenudist.com world but this morning l got to enjoy moving around the yard and feeling the morning air on my skin! It felt so wonderful. I hope you all have a Great day, I enjoy reading about your adventures.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The last 2 days were awesome naked days, or would have been if it weren't for work getting in the way :-(

This post was edited

We spent a portion of the morning, afternoon and evening with non nudist friends. We played golf in the morning and were dressed for the 45 degree weather, when we left the house. By the time we reached the golf course, we needed to strip off the sweaters. Temp predictions were in the high 60's but it got up to 76 degrees and felt warmer in the sun. Would have been an awesome day for naked golf! Well... any day would be awesome for naked golf. ;DDD

Our valley warms up nicely most of the year and with only being 12 miles (as the crow flies) from the coast, we get that cool onshore breeze each afternoon and the evenings cool down enough, in the Fall, to flip on the spa (hot tub). Tonight will be a spa and port wine night as we watch the Hunter's Moon, the first full moon of Fall.

This post was edited

We spent a portion of the morning, afternoon and evening with non nudist friends. We played golf in the morning and were dressed for the 45 degree weather, when we left the house. By the time we reached the golf course, we needed to strip off the sweaters. Temp predictions were in the high 60's but it got up to 76 degrees and felt warmer in the sun. Would have been an awesome day for naked golf! Well... any day would be awesome for naked golf. ;DDDOur valley warms up nicely most of the year and with only being 12 miles (as the crow flies) from the coast, we get that cool onshore breeze each afternoon and the evenings cool down enough, in the Fall, to flip on the spa (hot tub). Tonight will be a spa and port wine night as we watch the Hunter's Moon, the first full moon of Fall.
Have you ever been able to play golf nude?

This post was edited

Well it's warming up down under in southern Australia, so I was able to have a couple of days of nude sun enjoyment in my yard. Cloudy & rainy today, & cooler but this is a typical spring. More sun next week, just need a way to be able to enjoy it.

This post was edited

Beautiful days in Spain still but winter is upon us. Still the opportunity of nude time in the yard and beaches but the water is properly chilly now.

This post was edited

I have played without a shirt a few times but only with my wife and on smaller pitch and putt courses or Exec courses that aren't frequented by many. You get some really anal golfers out there that take this game too seriously! There have been more times that I've either played barefoot or in flip flops. Those two are better for the greens. Golf shoes, even soft spikes, can tear up the greens.

This post was edited

FINALLY!!! Gonna get some rain today. The northern portion of our state is getting pummeled with double digit rain measurements but we'll not get nearly as much and stay in the very low single digits. We'll be able to keep the sprinklers off for another week or more.

This post was edited