RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

Yes I would consider bringing only shorts for the longer trip that would just be for when I need to get gas. For the shorter trip when I did not take any clothes, I stayed at the resort for the day and yes I would do this again.

Let us know if you make the longer trip with just shorts.
Would you also consider spending more than a day at the closer resort with no clothing in your possession?

This post was edited

By the way, I started a forum thread called " Traveling Light" It's been dormant for a while, but you might want to post on it to get the action started again.

This post was edited

To both the first point and to the second question - yes.

This post was edited

This is something I have not tried in a long time but I guess I should. As far as risk goes, I guess nighttime is best but also take a pair of shorts you can throw on if going through a drive through or in case you get pulled over for anything.

This post was edited

Shorts and shirt on the passenger seat. Flops on the floor. Cover if needed for drive thru. Of course for fuel.
Hot springs trip Saturday. 500 miles next week to pickup girl to bring home.
Makes for better drives.

This post was edited

Personal best driving nude is 400 Km to a nudist resort, spending the weekend naked and then driving back home 400 km again naked, putting on shorts and a shirt once to get gas on the way back home. Both trips there and back were in daylight along undivided highways, divided highways and through various size cities and towns - I have done this trip a few times in my SUV with tinted windows.

400 KM is at least a 4 hour drive.
How do you manage without a having to put clothing on for rest room break?

This post was edited

400 KM is at least a 4 hour drive.How do you manage without a having to put clothing on for rest room break?

If you can't go four hours without a potty break, you need to consult a doctor.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

400 KM is at least a 4 hour drive.How do you manage without a having to put clothing on for rest room break?If you can't go four hours without a potty break, you need to consult a doctor.John aka cobeachbum

I have and he said going every 2 hours or so is not unusual at my age, almost 70.

This post was edited

I had a great day today - put in my single longest nude drive. Not talking golf here, but in my car.Was a beautifully warm Spring day around 28c and found myself on the motorway nude...and just keep going to home, where I hoped out and walked into my home also nude!I reckon I did about 25kms. A bit of training for when our State borders re-open and I take a road trip. I am hoping I can put in a few hundred kilometres nude!So what's your personal best distance

460 miles or so. Our cars will not make it without filling up but we were in a high MPG rental and I drove the entire way naked... except for a brief stop for the restroom. I got back in the car, stripped and we drove through the drive thru and back on the road. Usually, this trip, which we've taken many times, takes us about 6 and 1/2 hrs but we enjoy the freedom, slow down a bit and take a little over 7 hrs to drive this route. We were checking into a resort and it was after hours. The night gate guard checked us in, gave us our room key and let us into the gate. It's very common for me to drive naked on all our road trips as long as we're alone.

This post was edited

To both the first point and to the second question - yes.

I guess with colder weather arriving, it will be several months before you can do either.

This post was edited