Nudists and sex

We shouldn't pretend we don't have sex just because we like to go nude. Each has it's place. The important thing is not to confuse the two.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists and sex

Having sex with clothes on is just weird & gets in the way of all the fun bits (which for some of us in every inch of our bodies).

Survey:
__ Who wears a HAT to have Sex?
__ Who wears gLOVES to have Sex?
__ Who wears a real RAIN COAT to have Sex?

This post was edited

This discussion and misconception has been going on for a decade... "nudists don't have sex," was taken outta context way back then and continues today. A comment was made about the repeated discussion about sex on several naturist/nudist websites. Someone plainly stated, "nudism/naturism isn't about sex." That got the ball rolling on this BS misconception and word twisting that this person said, "nudists don't have sex." This has been a crock since this conversation started way back then. That discussion happened between me and another poster that is no longer here. I was looking at it from a nudist/naturist philosophical aspect and he was looking at it from his swinger lifestyle.

Plain and simple, for this nudist couple; WE are always naked... completely naked when we have sex. We love sex and have it as often as we can, even when we stay at nudist/naturist resorts and clubs. But, sex has nothing to do with the philosophy of nudism or naturism. ;-)

This post was edited

I think it all comes down to just because one is nude, it doesn't mean they are looking for sex.

This post was edited

I totally agree. A lot of people are horny or turned on when nude and think that everyone else feels the same way. It's when people act on that, out of context that can turn people off of social nudity.

I think that people can be more open when nude. Nothing to hide. But an erection is not an invitation for sex. It's a body reaction. It's a safe space. Liking another naked body is not an invitation.

Social nudity, naturism is living as you would with clothes on, but nude. Doing the same kinds of things you do but with no clothes.

I feel that context is everything as is respect and open communication. Because we are not hiding anything, being naked becomes a great forum to ask questions, to bring up curiosities and things that make us wonder about being nude.

It could be a parent and child, it could be a neighbour, or getting out of the hot tub with an erection. A massage is intimate, and can get the juices flowing but again context, communication and respect will best dictate how to handle the activity.

It is so nice to not have clothes as a barrier.

A few years ago my BF threw a nude birthday party for me. One of my friend;'s BF came into the bathroom where I was and he wanted to have sex play and was erect. I was touched at his openness but I am in a closed relationship and was not interested in acting on his feelings. I was flattered, my BF was insulted and this confirmed his fears about being naked with other men....

This post was edited

I totally agree. A lot of people are horny or turned on when nude and think that everyone else feels the same way. It's when people act on that, out of context that can turn people off of social nudity.I think that people can be more open when nude. Nothing to hide. But an erection is not an invitation for sex. It's a body reaction. It's a safe space. Liking another naked body is not an invitation.Social nudity, naturism is living as you would with clothes on, but nude. Doing the same kinds of things you do but with no clothes.I feel that context is everything as is respect and open communication. Because we are not hiding anything, being naked becomes a great forum to ask questions, to bring up curiosities and things that make us wonder about being nude.It could be a parent and child, it could be a neighbour, or getting out of the hot tub with an erection. A massage is intimate, and can get the juices flowing but again context, communication and respect will best dictate how to handle the activity.It is so nice to not have clothes as a barrier.A few years ago my BF threw a nude birthday party for me. One of my friend;'s BF came into the bathroom where I was and he wanted to have sex play and was erect. I was touched at his openness but I am in a closed relationship and was not interested in acting on his feelings. I was flattered, my BF was insulted and this confirmed his fears about being naked with other men....

I'd prefer you said some other men, not all men behave like this. I'm happy for my wife to be nude in the presence of other men naked and if she was propositioned in such a way she would correct the man's views on naturism and sex.
They are two different things, naturists have sex like everyone else but just because you are naked doesn't mean you want sex. It is a hard concept for the less intelligent to grasp.

One thing that bugs me is the whole issue of erections. It seems to me some naturists have double standards, they say being naked is natural but erections are a no-no. That is just as bad as saying being nude means I want sex. If you accept naturism then you also accept the natural body and the human body will do as it wants. Just because a man has an erection it doesn't mean he is sexually aroused, on the pull, or about to lose control and have sex with anything that moves.
There are many causes for the male to have an erection. Most men will wake up with an erection but the only thing on their minds at that point is deciding if they can hang on a bit longer or do they really have to get up and have a pee before returning to bed and back to sleep.
The changes in blood pressure or temperature may also result in an erection just as it results in the female's nipples becoming erect which also happens when she is sexually aroused but nothing is made of that so why make such an issue of a man having an erection.

This post was edited

To prepare for the upcoming season, I have been reviewing the rules and FAQ sections of nude camps and AANR sites. In one form or another, all state that erections are indeed a natural body function and nothing to freak out about. They emphasize that when an erection occurs, the gentleman could take himself out of the area and allow the things to return to a flaccid state. Just because it is natural, doesnt mean the group you are among has to be subject to It bouncing around. All men know that erections come and go as they please and we can be our own worst enemies when trying to get rid of them. Treat it like it is a normal/natural thing and move on.
That being said. This conversation is not about a mans erection but the separation of sex and being nude. We are humans. We are adults. We like sex. We like not wearing clothes. This site is about how we conduct ourselves among our fellow adult naked humans. In the electronic world, there will always be trolls, victims, and robots. We can create groups to exclude them, only to hear them cry about being biased upon. True Nudists are those who do not need to justify why they enjoy being nude and can separate between the two.

This post was edited