Spa Castle Queens NYC

Anyone visit Spa castle lately? Do you know if your Vaxxed if you still have to wear a mask in the men's naked spa area/

This topic was edited
RE:Spa Castle Queens NYC

They ask for vaccination. Even though it's the same price as it was pre pandemic, they don't offer razors, toothbrushes, uniforms, or towels. They only recently put soap back into the shower. They claimed covid brought all these changes but it was probably to simply cut costs. How don't know how you removing soap from a shower area will keep you safer from covid. With no children present, it's become even crusier than usual.

This post was edited

You don't need a mask in the naked area but it's random if everything will be working when you get there. I've been several times. Sometimes the sauna isn't working. One time, all of the pools were the same cool temperature. You take your chances.

This post was edited

hey thanks for the info - i recently moved to LIC so its easier to get to. appreciate the info!

This post was edited

How do you dry? They want you to bring your own towel? Are all of the steams. Sauna and jacuzzi open? Thanks.

This post was edited

Last time i went they were providing one (!!) towel at checkin, and you can ask for a razor/toothbrush from the counter in the men's area.

A few brave dads are bringing their sons again, but it is still quite cruisy.

This post was edited

They are no longer checking vaxx. Unfortunately the place is starting to fall apart, but it is still great fun in the male area.

This post was edited

As of April 25, "Closed until further notice." The condition of their facilities finally deteriorated to the point that the NYC buildings dept. stepped in. Hopefully they will get their act together and reopen. Such a great place when done right.

This post was edited

I was in College Point yesterday, so I drove past Spa Castle to see if I could report anything to this thread. On the front door there are Building Permits issued this week from New York City. A couple of the building permits had to do with moving, or removing, gas operated cooking equipment. Another permit had something to do with a stairway, and I believe there was also one that had to do with removing or changing a sprinkler.

This post was edited

They reopened a couple weeks ago.

This post was edited

They reopened a couple weeks ago.

This post was edited