RE:Transgender rest and locker rooms

ManOfWicklo, who decides who is ugly or pretty?

This post was edited

who decides who is ugly or pretty?

Those without visual impairment.

This post was edited

This BS happens every time government tries to legislate morality. Government needs to stay out of bathrooms....unless they really got to go.

It is called vote winning, so they get the votes form people who think things like this are sin, so more they say against this the better chance they will get voted in.

This post was edited

Body shame, group pressure, group bravery, non-acceptance and little to no respect and understanding towards each other is the reason why this is even an issue. To me, there is no issue. People should get over it, just like racism, there is only one race, the human race!

This post was edited

I just gotta go! I really don't care who's in the restroom, bathroom, toilet, WC - whatever you care to call it. For me it's not a social place. I just gotta go!

Im 100% with you, when I gotta go my main focus is to go no to see who is around me. Or when we go to the nude beach, we also need to segregate the genders?

This post was edited

I agree that this should not be an issue, but it is for too many of us. So my solution to this problem is simple. If you have a penis, use the men's. If the line for the women's is too long, use the men's.

This post was edited

Such as the country America has become. Not much if anything is fair and just for all. We are racked full of double standards.

Personally I don't care who uses which restroom as long as they are really using the restroom and not just creeping around in there. If you have to go then just go and leave. However the creeping around thing has been going on well before the Identity issue was ever a thing.

This post was edited

This is why:

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/amazon-driver-dressed-in-drag-to-take-photos-of-girls-cops/

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

The original intent of this thread was to comment on the debate as to how to determine in an official capacity which room was the proper one for a transgendered person to use. It has nothing to do with identity or safety, but what physical attribute could be seen. There will always be those who will try to skirt the rules and there will always be predators. Should our society become more enlightened and make nude more normal, this would not be the problem the some people want to make it.

This post was edited

The original intent of this thread was to comment on the debate as to how to determine in an official capacity which room was the proper one for a transgendered person to use. It has nothing to do with identity or safety, but what physical attribute could be seen. There will always be those who will try to skirt the rules and there will always be predators. Should our society become more enlightened and make nude more normal, this would not be the problem the some people want to make it.

I would say this has everything to do with identity and safety. But sure, in terms of locker rooms it also has to do with physical attributes. I would personally say that trans people should be able to use the facilities they feel aligns with their gender, period. We're all nudists on this site, so seeing any sort of nudity shouldn't come as much of a surprise to us.

This post was edited