Men in skirts ?

I have never see a man in a skirt.

I think a few are doing skirts or kilts.
I dont think Ill do it now for groceries, etc. But maybe trying one on a hike somewhere.

I live whats covering the minimum. And obviously would love freeballing I one. I imagine the feeling must be awesome. Probably like being naked.

Any advice ? What length to chose from ?

Wonder how and where you use one. Curiosity.

This topic was edited
RE:Men in skirts ?

I don't have a kilt or a skirt but I have several cotton wraps for use in the garden and on holiday and I have never worn anything under them.

This post was edited

No skirts, kilts or wraps, but I spend a lot of time with a towel around my waist at home when I can't be nude. Very comfortable.

This post was edited

I have a collection of kilts, all with a bit cut off the length. Some are only 12 inches (30cm) from waistband to hem. I adapted two especially for flying - replacing the buckles with Velcro. I still set off the airport security alarms thanks to my body jewelry. The adapted kilts are good for driving naked. I just get in the car and unwrap myself. Nothing is ever worn under the kilt.

Agreed the feeling is almost as good as being naked, especially on a windy day.

The ladies often ask if there is anything under my kilt. It's a great excuse to show them.

This post was edited

The ladies often ask if there is anything under my kilt. It's a great excuse to show them.
One reply which I have never had occasion to use is "Only the usual equipment."

This post was edited

I have a couple of pareos in a batik (Indonesian style print) about $14 on Amazon... They are great on vacation, especially for breakfast on a lanai in the mornings.

This post was edited

I love wearing a skirt! It is close as I can come to feeling nude in public. I don't wear underware, and the wind caresses my legs and balls like I was naked. I wear midi length because as a man, I can't remember to keep my legs together, and I don't want to offend! (in Jr high we called it "Scope")

This post was edited

I've done my jury duty in my kilt and everyone was very accepting and I was extremely comfortable.

This post was edited

I use a sarong that's above the knee to mow my lawn. After 17 years of doing it my neighbors are all use to it.

This post was edited